Advanced Tarot Secrets (Exercise 1 - Sidekick)

tarotlova

2 Majors

The Chariot & Emperor, I see the Chariot as the dominate one, move out of my way! Or I'll run you over and knock you out of that throne that you sit in judging people! Reversed go forth into the world and seek out new treasure and lands that I can rule over peasant!

ana luisa

I hope you haven't given up on the thread :)
Dominant Knight of Wands -Temperance Rx and Knight of Wands. Get going woman! You waste so much time with details, get it over with and let's move!
Dominant Temprance Rx - You do things so haphazardly that you may run into problems in the near future. or Is it because you act without thinking twice that your work/life is in such a mess!

Off note - something I noticed. Sometimes, it is not the position of the cards (which comes first or second) that calls for the "dominance". In both cases, the dominant cards came second. It was who was doing the "talk"that assigned them their roles.

tarotlova

Off note - something I noticed. Sometimes, it is not the position of the cards (which comes first or second) that calls for the "dominance". In both cases, the dominant cards came second. It was who was doing the "talk"that assigned them their roles.[/QUOTE]

Yes I totally agree with this statement! I have found that too. My cards tonight are; The Sun & 4 Swords, The Sun being the dominate one get out of bed lazy bones and come horse riding with me, rev I'm so sick of praying I need to get outside in natures church, plus I need to feed the horse. :cool4:

Harperhaven

King of Cups - 4 of Swords

Dominant: King of Cups tells me to watch my emotions and not get involved with the petty squabbles that are going on around me

Dominant: 4 of Swords show me that the neighborhood boys are fighting again until one of their fathers came out and put a stop to it.

ana luisa

Welcome Harperhaven to our study group !! :) Can you tell us the deck you'll be using ?

Harperhaven

Mainly Universal Waite ... occasionally Druidcraft

ana luisa

SEven of Wands Rx and King of Wands reversed.
Dominant Seven of Wands - I won't be able to do anything until I get rid of this old stuff that keeps coming back at me from previous affairs.
Dominant King of Wands - I am SO not happy with this chick. She is always complaining and fighting for petty things...

Harperhaven

The Chariot Reversed - The Heirophant

Dominant: Chariot RX - I've taken on too may college courses at one time in an attempt to get my degree faster but I'm feeling out of control. I need to slow down a bit and go back to the more traditional ways of completing my degree.

Dominant: Heirophant - The "old boy" network in Congress has gotten really bad. Nothing gets accomplished because no one has any control.

ana luisa

The Chariot Reversed - The Heirophant

Dominant: Chariot RX - I've taken on too may college courses at one time in an attempt to get my degree faster but I'm feeling out of control. I need to slow down a bit and go back to the more traditional ways of completing my degree.

Dominant: Heirophant - The "old boy" network in Congress has gotten really bad. Nothing gets accomplished because no one has any control.

Sorry for being nosy but what exactly is the "old boy"network ? Not being from the States, I got really curious ...