Advanced Tarot Secrets (Exercise 1 - Sidekick)

ana luisa

Just a quick note on yesterday's cards & question, all is well with my dogs eye! It was something he was likely born with and shouldn't cause him any problems, 10 Cups as for the Tower I didn't hear back from the job I went for, but, today I did and have a second interview next week!

Great news about your dog and the best of luck with that interview :thumbsup:

ana luisa

King of Rods reversed and Star

Dominant King of Rods - Hope's gone. I'm going back to doing what I used to do.

Dominant Star - Perhaps if you changed your avenues of work and considered new posibilities (changed your ways), you could see a way out of this situation.

In this case, the dominance changing showed the exact opposite :)

tarotlova

Great news about your dog and the best of luck with that interview :thumbsup:

Thanks Ana! My cards are the King of Wands & The Empress, this King is leaning towards the Empress while his arm rests on the arm of his throne which is a lion holding his face in his hand, the other hand is holding his Wand firmly straight up. I feel the King is dominate here and fed up with his wife The Empress's spending as she loves the finer things in life with no regards to what it cost. He is trying to talk to her but she is not listing. When I reverse the cards I get the feeling that the Empress feels alone in her marriage, that the King never listens to her when she talks as the King is now leaning away from her so she compensates for this by spending his money knowing this will get a rise out of him.

ana luisa

Thanks Ana! My cards are the King of Wands & The Empress, this King is leaning towards the Empress while his arm rests on the arm of his throne which is a lion holding his face in his hand, the other hand is holding his Wand firmly straight up. I feel the King is dominate here and fed up with his wife The Empress's spending as she loves the finer things in life with no regards to what it cost. He is trying to talk to her but she is not listing. When I reverse the cards I get the feeling that the Empress feels alone in her marriage, that the King never listens to her when she talks as the King is now leaning away from her so she compensates for this by spending his money knowing this will get a rise out of him.

LOVE this interpretation !! Down-to-earth and so relatable :)

ana luisa

2 of Swords rx and Empress rx. -
Dominant 2 of Swords - Enough! I have decided I'm having a baby even if that turns my life upside down!
Dominant Empress - When the baby is born, I will have to decide whether to stay home, go back to work, do both or find a third alternative. And it will be in winter which makes it hard for me to commute (with all the snow and everything).

tarotlova

2 of Swords rx and Empress rx. -
Dominant 2 of Swords - Enough! I have decided I'm having a baby even if that turns my life upside down!
Dominant Empress - When the baby is born, I will have to decide whether to stay home, go back to work, do both or find a third alternative. And it will be in winter which makes it hard for me to commute (with all the snow and everything).

Isn't that the truth on trying to stay at home or work once you have a child? I really like this interpretation. My cards are The Page Pentacles & Two Pentacles the page as dominate hmm which pair of shoes should I buy, the high heels which I love but would wear once in a blue moon or the sensible heels that I would wear all year round? Two dominate I am so sick of all these bills! Which one should I pay first, I need a pay rise!

ana luisa

Ten of Wands + Temperance rx

Dominant 10 of Wands - I don't care I have a weak back or if this is heavy. I simply HAVE to put order in this mess and start cleaning up the house.
Dominant Temperance - You messed up now it's time to clean up your .... And don't complain about it because it was your doing :)

tarotlova

Ten of Wands + Temperance rx

Dominant 10 of Wands - I don't care I have a weak back or if this is heavy. I simply HAVE to put order in this mess and start cleaning up the house.
Dominant Temperance - You messed up now it's time to clean up your .... And don't complain about it because it was your doing :)

Housework Yuk! I have pulled the 4 Pentacles & 10 Pentacles, 4 as the dominate soon I will have saved enough money to buy that house on the beach I want. 10 as the dominate, mmmmhahahah gee the kids are going to be surprised when I die and find out I have left all my money to my dogs, just look at them in the back ground plotting on ways to spend my money when I'm gone! :)

ana luisa

Druidcraft Tarot

Princess of Pentacles rx and Death rx

Princess dominant - Hmm, perhaps I could TRY this new medication the doctor recommended. I'm not as young as I used to be so I guess I will have to start taking more care of my body.
Death dominant - death is lurking and the girl won't see it getting near. Yikes!!! I got shivers with this one here... Geez...
It COULD be that because she's distracted with a coin may also suggest she is so busy with her job/money affairs that she is not paying attention to her health. But that's not what I felt...

tarotlova

Druidcraft Tarot

Princess of Pentacles rx and Death rx

Princess dominant - Hmm, perhaps I could TRY this new medication the doctor recommended. I'm not as young as I used to be so I guess I will have to start taking more care of my body.
Death dominant - death is lurking and the girl won't see it getting near. Yikes!!! I got shivers with this one here... Geez...
It COULD be that because she's distracted with a coin may also suggest she is so busy with her job/money affairs that she is not paying attention to her health. But that's not what I felt...

I feel the biggest thing with Tarot is, that you should go with what you feel but it is also the hardest thing to do just let go and feel!

Hanson Roberts Tarot today I felt like a change!

Page of Pentacles & 10 of Swords, Page dominate hmm I wonder if I should tell my boss about that new business idea I have before someone stabs me in the back and makes out its their idea. 10 Dominate, sigh my business folded and now I am bankrupt with everyone chasing me for money!