AT Comparative Study Group - Table of Contents

Mimers

I would like to revive this study if anyone else is interested. It is so helpful a way to learn about your cards especially if you read with more than one deck. It is also good to hear other peoples interpretations and the details they see in the cards that you might have missed.

Instead of waiting for someone to pull a card, I propose you do any card you wish from as many decks as you wish. If a thread does not yet exist create one and perhaps a moderator could update Dan's original post with the link.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of different deck interpretations! I love comparative tarot. There is so much to get from this.

Moonbow

I'm thinking of adding to these threads again and would love some company.

There are a couple of decks that I want to study at the moment so I don't want to commit to one deck as in the IDS (Individual deck study), and I also have a dreadful time sticking to one deck because I love to compare cards in different decks and before I know it, I've swapped over to something else.

I did this study group a few years ago with the Swietlistej Drogi and this time I want to use the Tarot of the Spirit, probably joining in with a Marseilles, and I may even change these or add more. The Navigators and Alchemical are other decks which I want to start using again so at some point I might add them.

The beauty of this type of study is that you can post on one card from various decks so there isn't a deck commitment, but having a study group which has some structure just might keep those of us that drift :) interested!

Anyone out there like to join me?

If so, have a look at the first post in this thread and the linked thread to the 'outline' to get he gist of what's in store.... :)