Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Silverlotus

My deck (# arrived today, and I am exceptionally pleased by it. The deck itself is lovely, both in terms of artwork and in terms of card stock and cutting quality. (Kudos to your printer, Leisa.)

I love the bag. Mine is a light brown faux suede, with a gold lining, and a gold and redish ribbon along the top. It suits the deck very well.

The incense is very interesting (in a good way!), with a hint of cinnamon and something else I haven't placed yet. The pen is such a great idea, and I really like the pendant (although the grabby little hands of my wee son prevent me from wearing it right now).

It is obvious that a lot of thought and love went into the creation of this deck, from the images selected all the way down to the tissue paper protecting it in the mail. Honestly, it would be a steal at double the price!

I love the fact that I recognize where some of the images come from. And, wow, the nose on the Queen of Cups! It is also very well done, Kat, that you kept a colour scheme for each suit.

Well done Kat, Leisa, and Kat's mom. I'm so happy I was able to get a copy of this fabulous limited edition. And I am sure I will be buying the mass market edition too. :)

truelighth

Yippie, my Touchstone also arrived in the mail today. It IS lovely. I have one of the brown-suede bags. I am not much of a bag person (each deck finds its home in a box in my house). But this is one of the nicest bags I have seen. I may actually end up keeping the Touchstone in it :). Anyway, I am very happy with the deck. And most probably will need to get the mass-market one too... lol. })

retrokat

Curious said:
Will those of us who purchased the LE Touchstone be able to purchase the companion book separately? I may end up buying the regular edition when it is available, but in case I don't, it would be nice to have the book.

I doubt that would be viable for Kunati considering that at the maximum there would be 500 people who would want it without a deck. Although you could probably buy the MM set and sell or trade either the LE or MM deck?

All Is One

The book and the other features I've heard about that the MM deck is going to have; such as gilded sides (did I get that right, or did I dream that?) and a really nice storage box like the box that the Golden came in, all make me positive that I'll be buying a copy of the MM deck as soon as it comes out.

Good luck finishing the book, Kat.

MoonGypsy

Me too, me too! Gotta have 'em both! Yes, All is One, i heard that they are supposed to have the gold gilded edges like the Golden and a very nice box. i am really looking forward to the companion book as well. i have to say, that our Kat's companion book to the Golden is one of my all time favorites. It really is excellent! So, i am really looking forward to seeing the companion book to the Touchstone! :)
Blessings of Light and Peace!
MoonGypsyXXXooo

Essjay

I must admit that I'm quite excited about the lack of a LWB. Usually, and recently, I've been trying to leave the book and just go with the flow and trust my gut instinct. However, sometimes I can't help sneaking a look. With no book you're free to get to know the cards for a whole year before the book comes out with the MM. It'll be really interesting then to sit down and look at it to see how thoughts tally and what bits and pieces I've missed.

Embla

I got my Touchstone yesterday and I love it. The backs are beautiful and the images have such depth. Thanks Kat so much for the little extras too! I really love the incense. Is there anyway we could purchase more of that incense once the little gift-supply runs out? Because yesterday I found it inspired me to read with such intensity and focus at the same time. Would love to make that incense my reading- incense.

The cards were very clear in their message to me, it was like talking to a good old friend who has known you for a very long, long time!

The bag that I got is beautiful too, mine is the black velvet with red lining and peacock ribbon, however I would much prefer the red one so I am posting a thread in the trading section just in case anyone wants a black bag!

jackdaw*

Number 161 arrived today :)

The cards are the perfect size for me, and the colours are wonderful. Love the Star and the Queens, especially the Queen of Wands.

Fantastic bag too, and the goodies! I'm not an incense burner, so I've stored the incense in the bag with the cards for the scent.

Thanks to everyone involved in this project :)

If I'd my time back I'd have waited for the mass market - gilt edges, box (and of course cheaper), but I'm still delighted with the deck...

MoonGypsy

divination incense

Embla said:
I got my Touchstone yesterday and I love it. The backs are beautiful and the images have such depth. Thanks Kat so much for the little extras too! I really love the incense. Is there anyway we could purchase more of that incense once the little gift-supply runs out? Because yesterday I found it inspired me to read with such intensity and focus at the same time. Would love to make that incense my reading- incense.

The cards were very clear in their message to me, it was like talking to a good old friend who has known you for a very long, long time!

The bag that I got is beautiful too, mine is the black velvet with red lining and peacock ribbon, however I would much prefer the red one so I am posting a thread in the trading section just in case anyone wants a black bag!

Hi Embla, and all:heart:
Tarot Connection is also selling that divination incense, as well as some others. Here is the link for it:
http://tarotconnection.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=211

Enjoy!:love:
MGxxxooo

Embla

Oh thank you MoonGypsy, what a pleasant surprise!