Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Seeking1

The Happy Squirrel was a great addition to the deck. I for one would say keep it. There really aren't many decks out there that have this card. Being a Simpsons fan I was thrilled to see it.

retrokat

The HS will definitely be in the Kunati edition, it just wasn't put in the deck section of the 78friends.com site - but I'm going to suggest to Jinnan that people look for it there so we should include it :)

minrice

Oh good, I'm glad it will be in the mm Kunati! As for online, I think it should be there too since it is part of the deck and it is super cute besides. It may confuse some people but I think Tarot in general is very confusing, lol. Or can be anyway.

retrokat

Actually, it would probably get people wondering where the Happy Squirrel card is in any other deck they buy, thinking it's missing :p

Seeking1

I always considered tarot to be "living", i.e. changeable. The addition of the Happy Squirrel card proves that IMHO. Perhaps in the future it might even become a standard card. Number XXII anyone?

midniteeye

4 of coin is missing on the website

and 5 of coin is listed twice

retrokat

thanks - I just fixed it, must have uploaded the wrong file last night. would you mind putting your great comment again on the 5 of coins now it's in the right spot? I couldn't move it from 4 of coins, only delete it.

Sidhe-Ra

I ran out of money before I could order your limited edition, but I will definitely look forward to the Kunati edition, which is bound to also be gorgeous :)

I am SO glad there will be a Happy Squirrel card. I can't wait to do a reading with it and be horribly melodramatic if it crops up!

Em xx

Sidhe-Ra

Hang on this is going to get confusing...both our decks are T.T.'s!

retrokat

Sidhe-Ra said:
Hang on this is going to get confusing...both our decks are T.T.'s!

I noticed that as soon as I first heard about your fascinating Transparent Tarot deck. How about we swap a signed copy? PM me your postal address :D