Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

minrice

Ooooo Sidhe-Ra, that's a such a cool deal! You'll have to try and study with us!

I just joined 78 friends! Finially, lol. I haven't laid out my cards like they are on the meet the friends page, I've only just flipped through them. Laid out like that in their respective groups they look amazing and the cohesion and colors really come out!

All Is One

I did three more readings on the 78friends.com site yesterday and they were so dead on accurate and so helpful! I love the site. I even uploaded a photo of Kayla, my adopted daughter, as my avatar. So noone needs to ask me why I look so young! She's only 19...but I'd rather look at her than me when I'm on there. ;)

wytchwood

*Gasp!* It looks absolutely thrilling, the Majors look really exciting, there's a crispness that really jumps out at you. I'm so glad I found it in time to order one of the last few special editions- that was close! I love the Golden and can't wait to have this one. The shape of the cards is nice too.

retrokat

Glad you like it! There are less than 30 of the Limited Edition of 500 left, then it looks like being about May 2009 before the Kunati release comes out.

wytchwood

Yes it looks like I got in there just in time, I just ordered it today, can't wait to see it!

minrice

You'll be so happy with it Wytchwood and all the goods that come with it! Come study with us when you get it!

wytchwood

Thank you Minrice for the invitation, I'll be sure to look your study group up when the deck arrives. *sigh* it's so hard to wait!

All Is One

Wytchwood, you'll love this deck! I've been surprised to see my devotion growing as time passes. The faces watch you and you watch them in turn. Time passes and you begin to establish a certain understanding with them...

wytchwood

Thanks, All Is One, I love what you're saying about the faces watching you, what a lovely idea- maybe things will flow better if the watching is happening in both directions.....

retrokat

Kunati Edition available for presale already!

Misina just drew my attention to the fact that Touchstone has just been listed at Amazon, with a big discount for pre-order:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1601641907/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

I wasn't expecting to see that so early - I'm told by Kunati it will be out in May 2009, so about 6 months away. Are things usually listed this long before scheduled release? I'm not counting Golden since it arrived about a year later than scheduled :p