Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

MoonGypsy

sorry, i hadn't inserted Kat's quote when i discovered a new page had started...

MoonGypsy

retrokat said:
Misina just drew my attention to the fact that Touchstone has just been listed at Amazon, with a big discount for pre-order:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1601641907/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

I wasn't expecting to see that so early - I'm told by Kunati it will be out in May 2009, so about 6 months away. Are things usually listed this long before scheduled release? I'm not counting Golden since it arrived about a year later than scheduled :p

Oh, thanks for the "heads up", Kat! It IS a great price!
i went ahead and pre-ordered it just now. It does say that it won't be released until May, 2009. But it's a great opportunity for folks to save $10 and Amazon won't charge your credit card until the deck is shipped. :)

Brightest Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

flying black kat

Hi Everyone:

The Touchstone Tarot is listed for $22.90 on Amazon.com. I have just placed a preorder for 2 decks. I love this deck it is so responsive and feeling.

Thank You Kat for posting the link and letting us know it is available for preorder. I still have to wait til May of next year for the mass produced deck version. Oh well!!!!!!!

Kathy

All Is One

I pre-ordered 3 decks. I want a few as gifts. I'm looking forward to having the book....

Rob

I just put in my preorder! :D Now the long wait commences...

MoonGypsy

Strategeus said:
I just put in my preorder! :D Now the long wait commences...

But at least we have the Limited Edition to keep us warm! :D

i am really, really looking forward to the companion book, too! i think Kat's book for her Golden is one of the best there is!!!:love:

minrice

MoonGypsy said:
i am really, really looking forward to the companion book, too! i think Kat's book for her Golden is one of the best there is!!!:love:

It is pretty isn't it?

This is good news! I'm excited for it. Have pre-ordered! What I really need to do is hop on over to the Tarot Connection and get some more divination incense. I opened up my sewing box today where I had stashed the few from the Touchstone and the entire box and its contents smelled soooooo good!

All Is One

I love it too. I can't burn incense...I have an allergy to cigarette smoke, incense, etc. But using it as sachets and such is what I plan to do.

Kissa

Hi!
I received my copy of the Touchstone Tarot with all the goodies yesterday.
I haven't used it yet, i got a bit shy...

I am used to the sturdy cardstock of the Golden Tarot, the real one, by Kat Black also, and i got afraid i would damage the superb Touchstone which looks thinner. I don't poker shuffle but still... Should i just wait for the other edition to come out? Any comment?

K

Sidhe-Ra

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Look at all those people- real people in there waiting to have a good ol' natter. And the owls! So may owls, too, which is a nice suprise :)

Fantastic work, Kat, very nicely done! Quite a treasure it is. I will send your transparent off to you as soon as I have the rest of my copies :)

Many Blessings,

Em xx