Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

wytchwood

Mine is #449 :)

It's just beautiful is all. The deck, the bag, the goodies, beautiful. I love the size- small-ish, but not a pocket deck, and it's a lovely shape. The colours are rich, and everything sort of pops, it all looks really crisp, yet has a lovely softness and gentleness to the images. I love it, can't wait to read with it! The bag is glorious, pure luxury, a gorgeous thick velvety affair with sumptuous gold silky lining. *sigh*

Thanks Kat, you've played another blinder there and I shall certainly be buying a back-up when the mass-market edition goes up for sale.

thorhammer

Sorry to hijack the thread, peeps - but Kat, your PM box is full :) and I'm trying to get a hold of you!

I'll try again at the other end of the day :)

\m/ Kat

retrokat

Thanks for letting me know Thorhammer - deleted a few to make a little bit of room, but there are some special ones from years ago that I want to keep so there's never much room in my Inbox here. Most people know where to email me anyways :)

thorhammer

Thanks :) I'll send it through. Your website says to not email, so I didn't go down that road :laugh:

\m/ Kat

retrokat

lol - I thought it said just not to expect an answer :p

thorhammer

retrokat said:
lol - I thought it said just not to expect an answer :p
LOL True, true - I supposed I must have "interpreted" that :laugh:

\m/ Kat

JONIKA

I bought the special edition of Touchstone Tarot (with all the goodies) and I like it a lot. I like the feel and the shape of the cards too. I've done one reading with it and it went smoothly...it would be absolutely perfect if the cards were slightly larger , or the brown border around the pictures was thinner... :) overall, though, it's a unique deck! Worthy of being in my collection.

minrice

Hello Jonika! Do join us in the study group! We could use some new people giving their views. You too Wytchwood!

Moonchild1721

I just saw this thread! I'm excited! Are there any limited edition decks left? I'd love to order one:)
Samantha

JONIKA

Hi Minrise! :)
would you please post the Touchstone study group link? I can't find it. :confused:

thanks!
Jonika