Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

retrokat

Here's the quote:
retrokat said:
I doubt that would be viable for Kunati considering that at the maximum there would be 500 people who would want it without a deck. Although you could probably buy the MM set and sell or trade either the LE or MM deck?

HearthCricket

Oh my goodness! I am thrilled to pieces!!! :D I can't wait! It sounds lovely. I love my LE Touchstones and really look forward to working with the final version, as well! They sound lovely, Kat! Congrats to you and Kunati!!

Le Fanu

Im thrilled that it may well be available before Id expected. I had May pencilled in as the launch date, but by the sounds of it, it could be out earlier...

How exciting...

MomentoMori

Though the question is how soon April ,March dare i say February......i know i'm pushing it :D

tarotmama

Le Fanu said:
If my memory serves me well from earlier in this thread, I don´t think it will be available separately...

Argh. My tarot budget is busted this year already. I *love* my LE though. I've only had it a few days and I'm really digging it. The size and feel of the cards are really just perfect for my small hands.

BlueBird5

I want this... where can I buy it again? :D

Finally, I am a proud owner of Kat Black's - Golden Tarot deck! I was able to find a Borders bookstore that have last 1 from their inventory. Now.. I just have to wait for the new tarot from Kat Black when it becomes available soon... :D

tarotmama

I got my limited edition deck from tarotgarden.com but you can preorder the regular version with the book from amazon right now (it's not out yet though).

minrice

Does the Tarot Connection shop have any more left? That's where I got mine! Can't wait until the MM comes out, I'm excited. Yes, congrats Kat and Kunati!

retrokat

The LE's sold out, but the Kunati version is close... technically May, but could be closer *grin*. I guess it depends on customs. Oh, and avalanches (remember Golden, running a year behind schedule, was on a train and got derailed by an avalanche crossing the US!).

I have my preview copies (the real thing, Fedexed to me direct) and they look beautiful. I'll take some photos soon and pop them on http://touchstonetarot.com

Madame Squee

Hey, everybody, I was astonished to receive an email from Amazon this afternoon, advising me that my pre-ordered Touchstone Tarot is being prepared for shipment with an estimated delivery date of March 4.

I'm excited! :D