Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Richard Pickman

I just received an e-mail from Amazon telling me that my order has been shipped! Really looking forward to receiving this deck!!

Congratulations, Kat!

MoonGypsy

Me too!:D i just received my email notification from Amazon that my pre-ordered Touchstone has been shipped, also! Exciting! i am especially excited to get my hands on the book, as i have had my limited edition Touchstone since it was first released!:heart:

felicityk

Hooray! Mine has shipped too! And since I treated myself to an Amazon Prime membership, I got free two-day shipping. :D

Felicity

retrokat

Can't wait to hear what you all think of it. I think Kunati have done a stunning job - but then perhaps I'm biased :p

MoonGypsy

Woo Hoo, Kat! :D i just checked my tracking number and it looks like Monday is my delivery day!!! Congratulations, Kat, dear! :* :party: :thumbsup: :*

Love and Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

retrokat

In celebration of the release, I've added an app to Facebook where you can send people a Touchstone Tarot card. I'm not a programmer and I can't afford to pay for any more programming after 78friends.com so it's really REALLY basic, but might be of interest to FB users. Just search for Touchstone Tarot there :)

Richard Pickman

My deck came in the mail today from Amazon. Everything about it is absolutely first-rate. As with the Golden, the total package is very unique, and beautifully done. The box is great, ditto on the book, and the card stock is once again very substantial. The art is spectacular; I haven't had a chance to look at the whole deck yet, but am really looking forward to becoming familiar with it and using it for some readings.

Again, Kat-- congratulations!!!

Best regards--

Richard Pickman

Seeking1

My Touchstone Tarot came today! It is beautifully packaged and the companion book is excellent! Kudos Kat!!

P.S. I have the limited edition also so the book was eagerly anticipated.

MoonGypsy

Oh {{{Kat}}}, i received the Kunati edition of Touchstone today, and i couldn't be more pleased! Bravo! :D The colors are exquisite and it was great fun seeing my "78 Friends" from the limited edition in this new larger size. All the details really standout. The box and book are also First Class--This is one of the classiest sets ever to hit the main market, without a doubt! It is a "Must Have"!!!!
{{{Hugs}}},
MoonGypsy:love:

FloatingFeathers

I just ordered mine!!! I can not wait until they arrive! I was so drawn to them and when I saw the Happy Squirrel I knew I had to have them. Squirrels are one of my totems! Thanks, Kat, for creating this beautiful deck!

FloatingFeathers