Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Dusk Till Dawn

Le Fanu said:
Why is there no sign of it at amazon uk yet? Im just dying to "add to shopping basket"!!!
I am desperately waiting for mine here in Germany also... Let's hope this will be shipped soon! I can't wait, checking my Email all the time.

Asher

Got my Kunati edition...

in today's mail, but I can't open it!!! It's a birthday gift for a friend. My own deck is in the mail and is supposed to arrive on Wednesday.

It looks beautiful!

Asher

JenniferAbe

My Kunati decks arrived last week and they are great! Kunati did a great job Kat! The gilt edges are well done (doesn't seem like it's going to flake off like you sometimes see) and the card stock is nice and not slick and shiny at all. Nice generous size too, especially for those that like bigger cards.

My LE decks are still very dear and special to me and since I have small hands, I think the one I've been using will still be my #1 deck. I do like having both versions though, especially since I now have the book. And the Kunati is a very beautiful and affordable set for anyone who did not get the LE Touchstone Tarot.

Congrats on two lovely versions of your deck Kat!! I love them both!

~Jennifer

Marcia959

Just got my Touchstone and I am bowled over. I knew it was going to be good, but this is fabulous! I especially love the Knight of Swords, who, although his face is from the portrait of William of Orange, looks very much like a famous movie star to me (if you think blond and blue). That's the wonder of this deck, though. You just know you know these people. Good Kat, good Kat!!!

All Is One

I sent a copy of the mass market version to a friend in England who has never had a really nice deck before. It overwhelmed him, but in a good way. I'm very curious to know what kind of readings he gets from this deck.

ana luisa

Anxiously waiting for mine to arrive !!!!!!

retrokat

Marcia959 said:
I especially love the Knight of Swords, who, although his face is from the portrait of William of Orange, looks very much like a famous movie star to me (if you think blond and blue). That's the wonder of this deck, though. You just know you know these people.

I chose that portrait for Knight of Swords because he felt like the guy you fall for even though you just KNOW he's going to break your heart. I'm glad you liked him too, he has that dark, intense look that sends me a bit weak-at-the-knees :)

http://www.78friends.com/Knight_of_Swords

HearthCricket

Jaw dropping.....

My copies of the Touchstone Mass Market just arrived. Gorgeous, Kat! I love the larger images and the gold edges. The finish is nice, but I actually like the finish and cardstock on the LE a bit better as it gave one the feel of a real painting. The boxed container is lovely and the book will be such a delight! Absolutely lovely! I can't wait to start using it! And a Happy Squirrel card with this pack, as well! What more can one ask for, except perhaps a Tudor to do a reading for? :D

magpie9

I ordered mine last night, and am looking forward to it. :) Amazon claimed to only have 3 in stock at that point. :bugeyed: That was a close one!

HearthCricket

Ode to Kat's beautiful deck....