Ten of pentalces and nine of cups

Awkward.turtle91

I've included an image of the deck,
But I personally asked my guides a couple of days ago what they'd like me to know about my romantic life.

I pulled the Ten of pentacles in the present and future nine of cups.

I wonder if this is implying I'm working hard to get to what I desire in the future?, (card removed by Moderator jumped out also).

I'm not overly sure of this combination.

Attachments

• IMG_8967.jpg
    IMG_8967.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 1,589

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi Awkward.turtle91,

Here in UTC, you may list and/or discuss up to half of the cards from a reading you've done. By including the picture of the complete reading and the jumper, you're discussing the complete reading. As such I can move this thread over to Your Readings, but you will need to provide your own interpretations for the other two cards. If you wish to only discuss the two cards mentioned in the title, that discussion would happen here in UTC, but you need to edit your attachment to remove the first card and then remove the attachment and mention of the jumper.

How would you like to proceed?

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

rwcarter

But I personally asked my guides a couple of days ago what they'd like me to know about my romantic life.

I pulled the Ten of pentacles in the present and future nine of cups.

I wonder if this is implying I'm working hard to get to what I desire in the future?,
I don't get "working hard" from the 10 Pentacles. I'd say in the present you're focusing on home and family, possibly friendships. In the future, you will find contentment. I don't think she looks particularly happy. She is alone though, so your contentment may be with being single.

Rodney

Said1

Sometimes we get an answer to something else. :)

As well, the wish card sometimes comes up even though we haven`t realized the wish yet.

Awkward.turtle91

I don't get "working hard" from the 10 Pentacles. I'd say in the present you're focusing on home and family, possibly friendships. In the future, you will find contentment. I don't think she looks particularly happy. She is alone though, so your contentment may be with being single.

Rodney

I haven't really got much focous on family at the moment, I'm enjoying my friends however at the present time. I'm not happy no and I am along but I'm trying not to let it get to me law of attraction and all that jazz :) I'd say I'm content.

Awkward.turtle91

Sometimes we get an answer to something else. :)

As well, the wish card sometimes comes up even though we haven`t realized the wish yet.

Hehehehe I like this take, I wonder if it's a wish that I've asked for to get me to where I need to be :)

Said1

Hehehehe I like this take, I wonder if it's a wish that I've asked for to get me to where I need to be :)

Sorry to not focus on the 10 of pentacles, to me it`s indicating something financial - banking, government even a downtown location sometimes etc - although my attention was drawn more to the 9 of cups. Sometimes that happens, one or two cards in a spread speak more to me than others. You`will provide some follow up? :)

Awkward.turtle91

Sorry to not focus on the 10 of pentacles, to me it`s indicating something financial - banking, government even a downtown location sometimes etc - although my attention was drawn more to the 9 of cups. Sometimes that happens, one or two cards in a spread speak more to me than others. You`will provide some follow up? :)

It's odd because I asked what my guides wanted me to know about my romance life.
I wonder as you say it's suggest a location where I might find a romance.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Of course I'll provide follow up :) x

Said1

It's odd because I asked what my guides wanted me to know about my romance life.
I wonder as you say it's suggest a location where I might find a romance.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Of course I'll provide follow up :) x

For insight to questions like that, this is my all time favorite spread. Sometimes the old timers get stuck in our ways lol

Next Step Spread:

Card 1.The card in position 1 represents the present situation - how the asker perceives it.

Card 2. The card in position 2 does not matter yet. Put it out of your mind for the time being.

Card 3. This card represents the action that should be taken.

Card 4. The fourth card in the spread represents the outcome of the situation

Awkward.turtle91

For insight to questions like that, this is my all time favorite spread. Sometimes the old timers get stuck in our ways lol

Next Step Spread:

Card 1.The card in position 1 represents the present situation - how the asker perceives it.

Card 2. The card in position 2 does not matter yet. Put it out of your mind for the time being.

Card 3. This card represents the action that should be taken.

Card 4. The fourth card in the spread represents the outcome of the situation

I like this spread, I'll give it ago tonight and I'll get back to you :).
It's interesting indeed.

Yes we do get stuck in our ways, I can quite easily see why some old people won't change :). X