5 of Swords as feelings

a_shikhs

I recently did a relationship spread for someone where I got 5 of Swords as how the guy feels about the girl. What could this mean??

Thirteen

a_shikhs said:
I recently did a relationship spread for someone where I got 5 of Swords as how the guy feels about the girl. What could this mean??
In the best possible light, he admires the fact that she can kick his butt. That's the best light that can be put on it.

Generally speaking, I'd say he feels like he can never win when he's around her. That she always has to be right or the winner.

aquanesha

That maybe he feels that she dominates him. Or that she takes advantage of him in some way.

a_shikhs

Thirteen said:
In the best possible light, he admires the fact that she can kick his butt. That's the best light that can be put on it.

Lol.. :D But these two aren't going around or something. They just kinda like each other.

Thirteen

a_shikhs said:
Lol.. :D But these two aren't going around or something. They just kinda like each other.
Well, he might like the fact that she challenges him or that she's not a push over.

Another possiblity is that he might well feel that she is one of those people who doesn't try to bully him or beat him down in a verbal argument or show off her smarts by making him look stupid. If he feels that people often do that to him--or rather, that a lot of girls he know tend to verbally cut guys down, then he may like her because she's not like that. Not stuck up and verbally abusive like so many other girls he knows.

a_shikhs

But isnt 5 of Swords supposed to be negative?? Maybe he thinks ill of her or something?? :confused:

star-lover

i agree with thirteen's interpretations
he realises she is no push over and so perhaps he admires her

gorgeousbutterfly

five of swords has come up as how i feel about my ex, and what i felt was not pleasant, i felt that i could never win his arguements and that he has a very powerful way to persuade others even if what he saids is total bs, this pissed me off and even if i tried to give feedback and explanations he would rudely interupt and act like a tyrant, you feel like you can never go anywhere and that a compromise is impossible, one person is using cruel tactics to persuate another and the other person feels as if its a no win situation. but this is just my experience.

so what i felt about him was that he was a manipultive very intelligent persuader and can make you be convinced he is right at the spot he is so good, but when you leave and ponder on what he said you realize how crazy it is, its like these those people who work in cults and try to persuade people to join them, once you join you feel there is a very good reason to join and once you leave you realize how crazy you have been. these people have power issues where they need to feel important and powerful they won't ever admit they are wrong even if they are, and if you have a very good point they will work themselves even harder to put you down so you look stupid and they succeed because they are powerful manipulators. this is at the extreme of this card i think , but you get the point? that is just my experience, :)

star-lover

that's really awful gorgeousbutterfly - i know people like that - in my opinion they act like they are 2 year olds - always throwing their dummy out - its never their fault - they know they are in the wrong though- just can't never admit it to themselves- bottom line is they feel alot of guilt and can't deal with it - its simple really, just say sorry or admit it and they would do themselves and the other alot of favours - they dont realise they are doing themselves more harm than the other person

a_shikhs

That sounds horrible gorgeousbutterfly. He really sounds crazy and dominating. Such people really need some mental help.