Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

retrokat

lol - you can wear it however suits your style. I had to make them long enough to go over your head, and I wear my necklaces short - like a choker - so I have to tie a bow. But if you like it longer, or to wear secretly under your clothes - then yep, just let it hang full length. I put the one bead so it wouldn't fall off if you do tie it behind your neck and it comes undone.

All Is One

It's a nice little silver piece of luck. I like to make nto a choker or something I can hang around my rearview mirror. I love hanging things there.
Heath Cricket said:
for my reading space I had to pull out an old Victorian shawl that matched the warm and muted colours!

I want your old Victorian shawl.

Just a warning......:D

All Is One

Kat...wicked silver pieces. And not only pretty but so functional.

All Is One

no new members?

I must check on this. Seems odd.

All Is One

Well...this is a fantastic forum. Maybe it is going to become subscriber only. Hey, someone has to pay the bills. I tried it...and I am in favor of whatever Solandia chooses to do.

retrokat

Probably just means she's away (she has to manually create new signups herself). I doubt very much it's a permanent thing.

Templar Girl

Hi Chaps
Well I posted last evening that I felt the Touchstone was close, and lo and behold my Touchstone no 156/500, touched down on my London doorstep this am (approx 10 days US-UK).
Thanx much, Kat and Kat's mum for the wonderful deck and goodies. The deck is totally lush and I'm loving the Happy Squirrel and signed title card as well. Beautiful black bag with regal red lining and gold and peacock colours braid, proper posh and squealingly wonderful.
Will try a couple of cheeky test spreads this pm.
Just curious, is there a L.W.B. with the Limited Edition or just the MM?.
I'm a happy girlie, off for more drooling and choosing my fav cards.
T.G.

Julia123

Mine arrived today as well, no 146/500. Absolutely beautiful. Hats off to all involved.

retrokat

Templar Girl said:
Just curious, is there a L.W.B. with the Limited Edition or just the MM?.
I'm a happy girlie, off for more drooling and choosing my fav cards.
T.G.

Glad you liked the deck!

I'm still writing the companion book. Basically we produced the LE as soon as the deck itself was finished in order to get it out there as quickly as possible, so no LWB - sorry!

Curious

retrokat said:
I'm still writing the companion book. Basically we produced the LE as soon as the deck itself was finished in order to get it out there as quickly as possible, so no LWB - sorry!

Will those of us who purchased the LE Touchstone be able to purchase the companion book separately? I may end up buying the regular edition when it is available, but in case I don't, it would be nice to have the book.