Decks You Wish You Hadn't Bought?

agno3

Tarot Lover's Tarot

Just... boring?

Ditto on the Law of Attraction Tarot. I don't get it either.

Tansey Ella

Anna K, b/c I feel like I'm getting smacked with a nun's ruler when I read with it.

Miss Divine

Anna K, b/c I feel like I'm getting smacked with a nun's ruler when I read with it.

ROFL :laugh: :D

That was so funny Tansey. I see where you're coming from, but I truly adore this deck.

Tansey Ella

to poster above( b/c I am a technically challenged and can't always find the quote feature)
the last time we had one of the type threads many said they disliked the Osho Zen a lot -it was sanctimonious and all that jazz. I mentioned that I loved Osho and felt that way about AnnaK ( felt it was sanctimonious etc) I guess coming from a Fundy religion the deck just grates on my last nerve.

KristinCali

Shadowscapes. Call me crazy! I think I'm the only person on the planet who isn't a fan. The artwork is incredible! But overall the deck is too fluffy and pretty for me. I find it hard to distinguish any cards apart because they are all so similar! All the characters are in flowing robes surrounded by swirls of pastel color. I should force myself to work with it more though.

Thoughtful

to poster above( b/c I am a technically challenged and can't always find the quote feature)
the last time we had one of the type threads many said they disliked the Osho Zen a lot -it was sanctimonious and all that jazz. I mentioned that I loved Osho and felt that way about AnnaK ( felt it was sanctimonious etc) I guess coming from a Fundy religion the deck just grates on my last nerve.

Had high hopes for the Anna K, worked well with me for a time then it clammed up, maybe l didn't pay attention in class.
l have the Osho Zen and l know a lot of folks dislike it with a passion, but it always gives me very good readings, l find it gentle and spiritual but at the same time gives a punch where needed. l have the Tao Oracle to accompany it.
A deck l wish l had not bought was the Whimsical Tarot, whatever possessed me! Not at all my cup of tea.

Tansey Ella

Whimsical Tarot
the child's deck? I paid extra for that years ago. I was new here and it was hard to find at the time . I paid more than I should have. I have never attempted to even read with it . It is not alone.

Altena

All the decks I've never read with and there are plenty of them. In addition to the few I mentioned earlier(and I fortunately managed to sell my Norwegian copy of the Osho Zen) I could also name Dark Angels, Ludy Lescott, Glastonbury, Shaman Tarot, Destiny Tarot, Tarot of Jane Austen, Shadowfox, Wizard's Tarot and Law of Attraction. There are many more as well, but I can't list them all here.

Miria Northwind

Lord of the Rings Tarot for me. It was too dark.

Celtictarot

For me the Dream Enchantress, initially I liked the art and how it had a different slant. I did the interview on here and the deck doesn't like me.

*sigh* I don't own a lot of tarot decks either, oh well!