Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

retrokat

Woo hoo! iPhone version now out...

For those of you who happen to have an iPhone or iPod Touch, the *real* reason that Touchstone was created is finally out - http://LittleWhiteBook.net

Feedback welcomed!

morticia monroe

I have the LE and adore it. I then purchased the MM, it came with one creased card and missing the Temperence card. I can deal with the creased one, but e-mailed about the missing card, and was offered a replacement deck. I wrote back and said all I needed was that ONE card and felt bad taking an entire deck, but for them to do what was easiest for them.

It's been a month and no card, no deck, no response to my second e-mail last week,,,,,I have to say that the folks at Kunati were very nice, and I'm sure they're doing their best. But I'd like to use my deck,,,,,

I'm wondering if anyone might have a spare Temperence card?

retrokat

Hi Morticia,

How odd - Kunati have let me know about every other damaged card, and I think I've sent about 6 out. They offer a replacement deck, but sometimes people prefer to keep their own deck and I am always happy to send a single card (shipping decks from Australia is expensive but single cards are only a dollar or two).

Email me your address and I'll send it out straight away. My email is on any one of my websites :) (my PM box here is always full, even subscribers don't get much room and the messages here don't get emailed to me)

morticia monroe

retrokat said:
Hi Morticia,

How odd - Kunati have let me know about every other damaged card, and I think I've sent about 6 out. They offer a replacement deck, but sometimes people prefer to keep their own deck and I am always happy to send a single card (shipping decks from Australia is expensive but single cards are only a dollar or two).

Email me your address and I'll send it out straight away. My email is on any one of my websites :) (my PM box here is always full, even subscribers don't get much room and the messages here don't get emailed to me)

Kat, he did kindly offer a replacement card, sent and signed by yourself,,,I assumed that it would be easier for them to handle it here in the US than for you to have to send a card from Australia, and so I just replied for him to do what was easiest for you all,,,,,I HATE to take an entire replacement deck for just one card,,,it makes me feel like a cheat.

And as I said, they were extremely kind and more than eager to resolve the problem. I have no doubt that they will/would. I have no problem with the deck or the publisher, things happen, and I have no reservations whatsoever about making another purchase from them. I love the way they handled the deck. No worries.

I'll send my address, and thank you so much.

retrokat

My guess is that a Spam-filter got in the way. I did a search for "Temperance card" in my email and came up with a blank, and that card is definitely still in the deck I have broken up for spares. Other spares I have sent out within a day or two and I think they usually take about a week to get to US.

morticia monroe

retrokat said:
My guess is that a Spam-filter got in the way.

That's probably it, because when I sent my first e-mail, he got back to me within the hour....

morticia monroe

By the way,,,I also wanted to say that I LOVE the Kunati version. So much that I'm ordering the Quantum based on the quality work Kunati did on the Touchstone, and will be keeping my eye open for any up and coming Kunati/tarot ventures.

retrokat

I'm looking forward to getting Derek's second book in his tarot-themed trilogy. I think it's already out and I ordered on Amazon so it can take 2 months to arrive - even though I pre-ordered last year :mad:

Le Fanu

I have just received a brand new copy of my Touchstone, sent by Kunati in Chicago to replace a damaged one. It was sent the week of the 20th April (I think), and has no faults whatsoever.

Very nice of them...

Bonnie

Troubadour series - second book

Kat -

The second book (and I believe accompanying deck) will not be released from Kunati until this fall.

Blessings,
Bonnie