Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

jeseryn

Start a myspace page and I'm there :)

Nina*

I really love everything about this deck - there's not one thing I'd change even if I could.

I just wish somebody could tell me if the not limited edition will be bigger, because then I'd have to have a spare of the LE. I don't want it bigger!!! Dang! On the other hand I certainly do want the book.

faunabay

Ok, I just ordered a copy!!! Yea!!!

I knew I wanted one, but had to wait for the money. But yes!! It's finally ordered.

Kat, I found it really interesting to read your explanations for the differences between the Golden and the Touchstone. Because truthfully I just couldn't get into your Golden - it was too cold for me. But the Touchstone feels so warm and friendly!! And after your explanation I can see I was right on with the feelings behind the cards.

I just can't wait for it to get here now!!! :laugh:

All Is One

Yep...well said, Faunabay! I'm with you.

Essjay

My Touchstone has obviously gone on a slight tour of England before coming home - arghhh. Mind you, it's only been two weeks - still time before panic!

happyphantom

78 friends that fit in your purse?

Nina* said:
I just wish somebody could tell me if the not limited edition will be bigger, because then I'd have to have a spare of the LE. I don't want it bigger!!!

I definitely agree with that, Nina!

If anything, I would love to see Kunati print a pocket-size edition (hint, hint to the publishers. :D). I would totally buy a smaller version of the deck that I could carry with me.

*crosses fingers*

jeseryn

I'm considering buying a second deck just because I'm almost afraid to use the cards because I don't want to wear them. (I know! Hoarding is bad.. lol)

I think I read that the release deck will be larger with bigger borders. These are special LE size.

I've been wearing the pretty necklace and keep getting compliments on it. I would definitely order another if they were sold somewhere.

happyphantom

jeseryn said:
I'm considering buying a second deck just because I'm almost afraid to use the cards because I don't want to wear them. (I know! Hoarding is bad.. lol)

I've been considering the same thing, mainly because I adore the "raised" printing. Even though it was an accidental effect, it gives the cards incredible depth, and it is just stunning. But I would feel guilty for hoarding, as Jeseryn said, and I am going to buy a MM edition.... but I might panic before the LE sells out, and buy a second. :)