Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Erzebet

I recieved a lovely coffee brown faux suede bag with a golden satin lining and cord with a very pretty antique looking ribbon along the top. Dark brown and antique gold are favorite colors of mine so I was very thrilled. The bag really matches and compliments the colors and feel of the deck! :heart:

That's great others are getting 2nd and 3rd copies! I can't believe there are only 133 left, it's going to sell out fast! :bugeyed: There is no way I could afford another copy but I'm fine with just one deck and the mm is going to be exciting!

Librarycat

colleenh86 said:
Yes! :D

Or what if I somehow lose a card and am stuck with an incomplete deck? Gaah! I can't stand it!

I got my deck last Saturday and it CAME to me with missing cards (A-5 Swords). I have to wait for the replacements to come before I can play "Getting to Know You".

(I told Leisa that I'd be accused of not playing with a full deck before, but this is the first time the cards themselves felt the need to tell me so!)

ArwenNightstar

What a lovely deck! And at such a good price. I loved the little extras! I am going to review this on my blog soon. I need to request some images first. :) My scanner is packed still. I just moved.

happyphantom

All Is One said:
Somehow Leisa and Kat manage to get the right bags to the right people.

Indeed. :)

Don't forget the nameless Kat's Mum...who stitched them all. :~)

Absolutely! I'm so grateful that she did. They are just perfect. I like mine even more than the other bag that I special-ordered from online for my Golden deck.

Librarycat said:
I got my deck last Saturday and it CAME to me with missing cards (A-5 Swords). I have to wait for the replacements to come before I can play "Getting to Know You".

(I told Leisa that I'd be accused of not playing with a full deck before, but this is the first time the cards themselves felt the need to tell me so!)

LOL! I hope you get your cards soon, Librarycat!

Librarycat

colleenh86 said:
LOL! I hope you get your cards soon, Librarycat!

I was SO impressed with the speed with which I received my original deck (less than 3 days after I ordered!), I'm sure I'll be getting the replacement cards shortly.

faunabay

Librarycat said:
I was SO impressed with the speed with which I received my original deck (less than 3 days after I ordered!), I'm sure I'll be getting the replacement cards shortly.
OH! I'm really excited to hear this!! I got my notice it shipped yesterday!!! Yea!!

Gazel

I really like this little brown beauty.
I recognize my namesake Princess Christine of Denmark in the two of swords, if I'm not mistaken ;o)
Apart from that I'm having two King of Coins.
Is there anything I ought to do about that?
Does anyone in here miss one?
Love, Gazel

retrokat

ArwenNightstar said:
I am going to review this on my blog soon. I need to request some images first. :) My scanner is packed still. I just moved.

Hi Arwen,

Very happy to oblige - just PM or email me which are your preferred images :)

retrokat

Gazel said:
I really like this little brown beauty.
I recognize my namesake Princess Christine of Denmark in the two of swords, if I'm not mistaken ;o)
Apart from that I'm having two King of Coins.
Is there anything I ought to do about that?
Does anyone in here miss one?
Love, Gazel

You are very right about the two of swords - the feisty girl who told Henry VIII that she'd consider marrying him 'if I had two heads' :p

If anyone has any extra cards, sending them back to Leisa would be the best idea - she is the one dealing with any missing or damaged cards from her small stock of spares, so I'm sure she'd appreciate any additionals as they probably are from someone else's deck.

I guess a few teething problems are inevitable when a printer does their first tarot deck, but the fact that they are a company local to her in the US and did such a great quality print, hopefully she can get them to be a bit more careful about things like making sure they're all complete decks if she starts getting all her decks done there. I'm sure it's been very time consuming task for her sorting it all out!

Moonboy

Congratulations, Kat! I loved the Golden, and this new deck is just as fantastic-if not more!-----and so "personable" and intimate! Best success!!!

~Patrick