Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Hedera

All Is One said:
Meanwhile....stop getting your fingers in the way :D

The bags are perfect, and might decapitate the decks or your fingers if you are not respectful.

:D

Yup, that's me, all fingers!
(large hands, big fingers. Sigh.)

I do think the bag will be ok eventually; it seems the lining had gotten slightly twisted, I've sort of kneaded the whole thing (without the cards, naturally) until it seemed to sit in place better.

Still a very snug fit - perhaps my deck needs to be put on a diet?
;)

All Is One

Never Starve A Tudor

Hedera:

I don't think that starving a Tudor would work well. They just get mean as snakes. (ha ha ha)

If your bag does not work for you I'm fairly sure Leisa would replace it (I do not want to speak for her, but she is the Queen of Helpful.)

You and the the issue will get resolved....one way or the other....

(do not starve tarot cards...that is just wrong)

faunabay

My bag is a little snug as well, but not too bad. It fits just perfectly. If it were just a smidge smaller it would be too small....but if I'm a little careful it works just right. At first I was worried about catching a card on the name tag, but found it will go in without too much work once I learned how to do it. I had a learning curve with the TT bag and deck. :p

Erzebet

faunabay said:
My bag is a little snug as well, but not too bad. It fits just perfectly. If it were just a smidge smaller it would be too small....but if I'm a little careful it works just right. At first I was worried about catching a card on the name tag, but found it will go in without too much work once I learned how to do it. I had a learning curve with the TT bag and deck. :p

:laugh: Me too! We had the same learning curve. Also my bag and cards do fit a bit snug, but nothing uncomfortable. I love what All Is One said "they're hugging the cards!". Getting some snuggle action ;)

Hedera

Both Leisa and Kat have offered to replace my bag if necessary, so I'm sure it will all work out fine. :)

The bag itself is fine, fits really well; it's just the bit at the top, the decorative strip with the cord running through, that is a bit on the narrow side.

I'll (carefully!) work with it for a couple of days, to see if I can get used to it; if mine really is slightly snugger (ha, that's a very different word in Dutch!) than the rest, a replacement bag would help of course, but if they're all like this then it wouldn't do much good.

Edit:
Exactly, I might just have to give myself time to scale the bag-learning-curve! ;)

happyphantom

I finally got the Happy Squirrel in a reading. It made me laugh, and brought humor to the situation I was asking about. I love it! (Afterward, for a serious answer, I just drew another card and laid it on top.)

Anyone else get the Happy Squirrel? What does it do for your readings?

Edit: I just did another reading where I got the Wheel reversed :)(), and when I asked for an explanation, I got the Happy Squirrel again, haha.

Promise

*toes the ground*

I finally broke down and ordered the Touchstone. I went back and forth over it for way too long, and I decided that I'd better act on it now before they're gone. Based on what's been posted in this thread, I certainly don't expect to be disappointed.

No one tell the Greenwood what I've done...it will never forgive me.

All Is One

Yay For The Happy Squirrel!

First: to Colleenh86....

I have gotten the HS in a lot of the readings and most of the readings that I did with the deck in the first three days or so had the HS! Since I was doing very simple three and four card readings with clarifying cards as needed, I was surprised that it came as often as it did.

Somewhere far back in this thread, I posted my first reading with the TT.

You asked what it means to me: it means something different to me in every reading! I use it like a wild card. I would explain further, but I don't want to define the card because then it would be defined....for myself.

I didn't know until yesterday the things said about it in the deck review, so I'm trying to sort of keep my original idea of the card intact.

As to you, Promise.....

I think I can keep your secret! Your Greenwood hardly ever calls me anymore anyhow :D

But congratulations!

happyphantom

Promise said:
*toes the ground*

I finally broke down and ordered the Touchstone. I went back and forth over it for way too long, and I decided that I'd better act on it now before they're gone. Based on what's been posted in this thread, I certainly don't expect to be disappointed.

No one tell the Greenwood what I've done...it will never forgive me.

I don't think you'll feel disappointed at all!

But I understand. I keep taking out my Golden Tarot and shuffling it, as if it will feel ignored and be hurt if I don't. :D

Erzebet

All Is One said:
First: to Colleenh86....

I have gotten the HS in a lot of the readings and most of the readings that I did with the deck in the first three days or so had the HS! Since I was doing very simple three and four card readings with clarifying cards as needed, I was surprised that it came as often as it did.

:confused: Weren't you the one upset because the HS card never turned up in your readings, this was when you 1st got and were foing readings? I remember you were envious because the HS everytime I read with the Touchstone! Or am I thinking of someone else?