Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

All Is One

I agree, Nina.

I want to go back but I also don't want to use up all of my readings, which for some reason seem like they will be more special because they were "given" as opposed to the later ones that I will pay for....

I save all my good clothes, and the "special" jewelry and never use them. What the hell am I saving all these things for?

I think I just convinced myself to go back and "use up" my readings, just to prove I can make myself do it.

Librarycat

I love it! I love the reading the readings. I love the way the readings work. I love the fun of interpreting the cards myself and then reading the comments to see what others had to say.

la-luna

even the readings i was apprehensive of and their responses i feared are great ...
(and my last one was one of that sort )

catz

The Ducats Are A Winner as Is The Process

Kat:
I am so enjoying this new feature. This deck has really amazed me with is right on answers - more so than any other deck I have tried. I love how the cards fit perfectly in my hand, I love the on line readings... Bravo

catz

Study Group?

Where is the study group? What a great idea~

stargazer said:
Dear Kat,

Have you noticed how over in the study group many of us are hearing songs in our heads as soon as we pick up a card to study?
Not necessarily songs that are our usual taste in music, but old nostalgic tunes from way back when.

I have never heard music whilst studying a deck before......

Touchstone Tarot the musical! :D

stargazer

Dear Kat, CONGRATULATIONS on the new project, I love it!

I just used it for the first time and it was scarily accurate.
I like that I can share with others and get their feedback.

Very impressed with the whole look and lay out, and am also glad that none of the lovely vibrant colours of the Touchstone have been lost in the project; in fact it seems even more alive on this dark autumn night!

Just a note; (and I hope you don’t mind) It would be helpful to me if there were an edit button, as I cannot spell for toffee and often need to go back in to my post and edit out my mistakes!:(

Thank again for inviting us to take part. I am loving being a Guinea Pig! :D

Intyale

Dear Kat

I just received my Touchstone today. Never in my life have I come across a more chatty deck. Each card has his or her's own personality. I love how that thier faces are not "perfect", but human. I love that they stare right at you, like they're talking just to you. The colours are so warm and inviting, even the "bad" cards seems to transmit a aura that everything will be alright. The cards I recieved had a few nicks in them, perhaps from the printer. I was at first a little annoyed, then I felt like this deck it like a kitten that came to your doorstep, a little weatherbeaten, but so much more perfect then the prestine kittens in the petstore.

Sorry, rambling.

I'm in love with the pendant and I have to hide the pen to keep my coworkers from stealing it. I feel like the bag itself was worth the price. The incense doesn't make me sneeze, which is a small miracle in itself. What is the mix? Do you know where else I could get some?

The biggest problem I have with this deck is that I'm too scared to use it. It feels like a golden grail of Tarot to me and I'm afraid I'll bend a card. XD;

Again, thank you so much. I have to get my hands on the Golden, now.

All Is One

The Touchstone Kitten

Intyale said:
Dear Kat

I just received my Touchstone today. Never in my life have I come across a more chatty deck. Each card has his or her's own personality. I love how that thier faces are not "perfect", but human. I love that they stare right at you, like they're talking just to you. The colours are so warm and inviting, even the "bad" cards seems to transmit a aura that everything will be alright. The cards I recieved had a few nicks in them, perhaps from the printer. I was at first a little annoyed, then I felt like this deck it like a kitten that came to your doorstep, a little weatherbeaten, but so much more perfect then the prestine kittens in the petstore.

Sorry, rambling.

I'm in love with the pendant and I have to hide the pen to keep my coworkers from stealing it. I feel like the bag itself was worth the price. The incense doesn't make me sneeze, which is a small miracle in itself. What is the mix? Do you know where else I could get some?

The biggest problem I have with this deck is that I'm too scared to use it. It feels like a golden grail of Tarot to me and I'm afraid I'll bend a card. XD;

Again, thank you so much. I have to get my hands on the Golden, now.

Hello Intyale....Welcome to our little family!

You have given a beautiful metaphor for this deck. Three of my cards have small blemishes and I decided it was perfect.

I would never let anyone touch my pens. I kept the second one wrapped in the plastic!

No, use the deck! You have to use it! It's my favorite in a long long time. You'll never find out how well it reads if you don't use it.

I'm allergic to most incense too, and not this one, although I'm storing it with my cards and not burning it.

You can buy more at :

Tarot Connection

It is very inexpensive. I plan to buy more and scent all my decks with it.

Enjoy your Touchstone Kitten and join the study group if you like!!

Room for all of us!

Intyale

All Is One said:
Hello Intyale....Welcome to our little family!

You have given a beautiful metaphor for this deck. Three of my cards have small blemishes and I decided it was perfect.

I would never let anyone touch my pens. I kept the second one wrapped in the plastic!

No, use the deck! You have to use it! It's my favorite in a long long time. You'll never find out how well it reads if you don't use it.

I'm allergic to most incense too, and not this one, although I'm storing it with my cards and not burning it.

You can buy more at :

Tarot Connection

It is very inexpensive. I plan to buy more and scent all my decks with it.

Enjoy your Touchstone Kitten and join the study group if you like!!

Room for all of us!

Thanks! I've been lurking for quite a time now. I'm pretty sure I've been reading this forum for about a year, you know the Touchstone is a very powerful Tarot when it pulls someone like me out of my shell.

All three of my cats were dooryard kitties. For some odd reason, I've been drawn more to used decks then new ones. The feeling of the handmade bag and signed card really opens them up to me. I know a few people are adamant about only buying/being gifted new cards, but to me, they just become that, mass produced cards.

When you say you scent the cards, do you just place it right in the bag with the cards? Wouldn't that leave black marks? I'm so paranoid of messing up this deck... Being the Taurus I am, obsessed with keeping my possessions in good standing.

I did a reading earlier with them, and I swear they blew my mind. Step over, Fenestra, I think this is my new main!

I've been reading the study group. Trust me. Sometimes I find I'm not to eloquent with words though, so I find myself not participating in such things. It's a great read, nevertheless.

Thanks for your kind reply!