How Active is the Gothic Tarot Forum?

satinangel

It's a fabulous deck!!! This is one of them that just speaks! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!!!!!

~SatinAngel~

ShekinahMoon

satinangel said:
It's a fabulous deck!!! This is one of them that just speaks! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!!!!!

~SatinAngel~

I love it. Right now I use it as a one card pull when I get home from work. The message from the images of the cards are like a harshly honest friend. They tell you the truth bluntly. When I come home mentally whining in my thoughts about my day my Gothic card of the evening basically says "get over it....here is a message of what you REALLY need to focus on to become the best you that you can be". The cards help me to focus on what matters.

Owl Song

I just wanted to poke my head in and say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this discussion on Vargo's Gothic Tarot. I've had my deck for a while but I haven't had the time to delve into it. I'm currently creating a notebook for myself on each and every card, starting with the Major Arcana. I've been writing down my impressions and then I go to the individual card threads to see what others have thought and I have been jotting down these ideas as notes.

This is the first time I've studied a deck in such depth and it has altered the way I look at many of the cards. It's added depth and dimension to my understanding of Tarot symbols. This deck is far richer than I had imagined. The thoughts of all of the people contributing in the group have been ripe fodder for my imagination.

This is one of the reasons I love this forum so much; through the discourse here, I find new ways of seeing and interpreting the cards. It's something that no book could ever teach.

The ideas here are wonderful. You all impress and intrigue me with the wide body of knowledge that you bring to the table.

Excellent study group.