Circle For Unorthodox Readers

Empath111

ROFLMAO. I don't know if you need glasses or if I do! I couldn't tell what kind of bird it was, so left that open. just went w/the color and a basic knowledge of 'bird'. :laugh: and I didn't know what the monkey was holding either. I also like the different views. so, three different takes so far and three different ideas on that bird and just what the monkey is holding. I'm off to see what Tarotlyn thinks...........:p

SO funny! My angry cardinal is actually likely a parrot with a normal beak. LOL I need a darned magnifying glass! Isn't the smoke coming from his mouth??? LOL It could be coming from his ear for all I know ;)
CN: thanks for the feedback! Learned so much from yours.
Tarotlynn: I wanted to welcome you to our little group! We're having so much fun. i loved your interpretations and learning from everyone.
Lady Zelda: Thankful you put this together for us- great idea.
:heart: Love, empath who needs glasses

LadyZelda

SO funny! My angry cardinal is actually likely a parrot with a normal beak. LOL I need a darned magnifying glass! Isn't the smoke coming from his mouth??? LOL It could be coming from his ear for all I know ;)
CN: thanks for the feedback! Learned so much from yours.
Tarotlynn: I wanted to welcome you to our little group! We're having so much fun. i loved your interpretations and learning from everyone.
Lady Zelda: Thankful you put this together for us- great idea.
:heart: Love, empath who needs glasses

Empath you don't need glasses:D But true, a good magnifying glass or scan of your cards would do the trick;) LOL!

Actually, if you look at the card on a PC you actually can see the crooked beak of the parrot, it is not a great detailed painting of a parrot but as it was not the main point the artist didn't need to put too much effort in it anyway. When I looked at my card, it just came to me that it was a parrot not because I could actually see the details, but because of the overall shape and size, the length of the tail....I have many cardinals around me and I love to observe them besides the other birds and mammals that I can see.... the shape of their body is just different, and the first thing that came to mind was a parrot..then, I checked by looking at my scan and miy impression was confirmed. The monkey actually holds an orange. ;)

LadyZelda

Announcement

Thanks for your comments and insights! I enjoy your participation! :) Didn't get a chance to write anything....I'm having a hard time to keep up, got too many things going on and the other Forums I support require also my time, don't know anymore how to stretch myself...

Anyhow here are our next 2 cards study starting today till Friday 1st of June:

The Coffin and the Bouquet....

Sakura

Hi everyone :),
i'm new, and i've just been registered to this circle. i look foreward to study with you all! i just got my first lenormand (the mystical) a few days ago, so i'm a complete beginner;)
i'll try to do my best this upcoming round:p.

Empath111

Empath you don't need glasses:D But true, a good magnifying glass or scan of your cards would do the trick;) LOL!

Actually, if you look at the card on a PC you actually can see the crooked beak of the parrot, it is not a great detailed painting of a parrot but as it was not the main point the artist didn't need to put too much effort in it anyway. When I looked at my card, it just came to me that it was a parrot not because I could actually see the details, but because of the overall shape and size, the length of the tail....I have many cardinals around me and I love to observe them besides the other birds and mammals that I can see.... the shape of their body is just different, and the first thing that came to mind was a parrot..then, I checked by looking at my scan and miy impression was confirmed. The monkey actually holds an orange. ;)

Well, I DO need to get my butt out for glasses for distance. Crazy. But I think a magnifying glass would help with my study! LOL Cardinal and ball of yarn;)

Empath111

Hi everyone :),
i'm new, and i've just been registered to this circle. i look foreward to study with you all! i just got my first lenormand (the mystical) a few days ago, so i'm a complete beginner;)
i'll try to do my best this upcoming round:p.

Welcome, welcome! I believe I bet you on your opening post?
Good to see you here. I am an absolute newbie to Lenormand too..have had my Mystical deck maybe 2-3 months- but just learning about it now.

Glad you'll be joining us!

Sakura

Welcome, welcome! I believe I bet you on your opening post?
Good to see you here. I am an absolute newbie to Lenormand too..have had my Mystical deck maybe 2-3 months- but just learning about it now.

Glad you'll be joining us!

thanks Empath:)!!!! this circle really does look great, i can't wait to get started. i have a tarot that i'm practicing as well on, and a regular oracle....this is the first time i do anything with lenormand. i always was curious about it though, and i really liked the art of the mystical! so i thought, why not?:thumbsup:
and yea, you did bet that i'd like it here!:laugh:

Empath111

thanks Empath:)!!!! this circle really does look great, i can't wait to get started. i have a tarot that i'm practicing as well on, and a regular oracle....this is the first time i do anything with lenormand. i always was curious about it though, and i really liked the art of the mystical! so i thought, why not?:thumbsup:
and yea, you did bet that i'd like it here!:laugh:

LOL- I meant "met" haha - but I was hoping you would participate- I remember that! :) So yeah..here you are! :heart:

LadyZelda

Another Mystical Lenormand fan:)
Make yourself at home Sakura:D and grab yourself a cookie while studying!;)

celticnoodle

:heart: Thanks CN for your feedback on my study :thumbsup: ...wasn't sure if we could
leave any or not here.
sure! it is part of the learning anyway.

Yes, Clouds = lung cancer...good point yourself! Now i will always remember that because
you pointed that out.

Re: The Snake as a 'female' co-worker (or 'anyone' in your group or other association...not
just on a job)...female because the Snake card in the Lenormand represents as 'female'
since the deck's inception, i believe. However, i see no reason it is not also a male co-worker
or group member as well. i did also say to watch out for any 'person' that could be like the
snake. But 'female' is a known 'traditional' attribute for the Snake card.
ah! okay. Well, to be honest, I also know a lot of female 'snakes'. :p

ETA: I just got my Mystical Lenormand and doesn't the Snake card show the snake with an egg? (Female = eggs) LOL
yes, like my deck--it must be the same deck.

BTW, i like your take, comparing the snake to the 7 of swords...which is really weird, because
last night i just finished creating the 7 of swords card for my new Chihuahua tarot deck...:laugh:
i should have related that too...glad you mentioned it! :)

i love how we are learning from each other...(i haven't read anyone else's study yet on the clouds and snake
because of time constraints lately...but i will as soon as i can)...
Thank you! :heart: CN
:heart: Lyn
well, I got side tracked after reading through yours and only now am getting some time to get back to it. I love to read through everyones ideas, as it usually hits me like an "AHA!" moment and I realize that I had a mental block regarding that--or just plain didn't think of it. :laugh: so now, onto finishing LZ and Empath and then taking a look at the new cards, if time permits..........:D