Favourite Judgement Card.

Barleywine

You Guys are making me laugh! Such a delight to have the opportunity to see the variety of cards and people's takes on them.

Yes, it's the "fun factor" as much as the learning experience that will have me renewing my annual sub in a few days.

Queen of Disks

I like the Judgement from Tarot of the Saints and the Golden. The Aeon from the Quest is good too.

lalalibra

Judgement from the Ludy Lescot because it is just endlessly fascinating. It's intense. Apocalyptic. There's so much going on there.

I also really like the one from Tarot of Vampyres because his pose is so nimble and triumphant, and it really evokes that particular newness that's represented by Judgement, where everything else just burns away.

On a another note, I've always loved the one from Shadowscapes. Love the fresh, invigorating contrast between the blues and the oranges, and how the people (or fey) are all swirling together into oneness with the Angel and the sky, rising (or being pulled) upward from the field of poppies (which reminds me of the poppies in the Wizard of Oz, and to me emphasizes how those poppies represent the intoxication of sleep or unawareness that's always a result of something in the past needing to be left behind in a now-or-never sort of way)