if you read you must share ?

ritual

A friend of mine asked for a reading for an alliance for her child. I told her since its not in the nascent stage, it would be better not to read at this point cause if the reading turned out negative then it would block her mentally towards the kid who may enter into her life soon.

She agreed. I was doing some readings the other day and dont know why I pulled a few card for my friend too. Since the reading was not very positive I am in a dilemma now. Should I warn her about the girl since she mentioned that she really found her charming or just keep quite as the relationship seems to have gone a bit ahead for stopping ?

Pl advice.

I hope this is the correct forum for this question.

regards
ritual

Chrystella

Hi ritual. I don't feel like I understand enough about this situation. I'm a little bit torn on this. On the one had, the reading is unsolicited. On the other hand, sometimes we feel like we have an obligation to deliver our insight. How about a compromise? You could put aside the reading you've done and ask her if she wants a reading and do a fresh, new one. However, should she decline, be ready to accept that decision.

Farzon

A friend of mine asked for a reading for an alliance for her child. I told her since its not in the nascent stage, it would be better not to read at this point cause if the reading turned out negative then it would block her mentally towards the kid who may enter into her life soon.

She agreed. I was doing some readings the other day and dont know why I pulled a few card for my friend too. Since the reading was not very positive I am in a dilemma now. Should I warn her about the girl since she mentioned that she really found her charming or just keep quite as the relationship seems to have gone a bit ahead for stopping ?

Pl advice.

regards
ritual
In my opinion it was the right decision not to read for her.

There are different opinions here about this topic but I think readings about other people without telling them is ok. For practice and if we feel we need the insights... We don't have the duty to tell people what we think about them if we feel it's destructive, so why should there be a duty to share our readings?
It's not like you had written an article about her in the local newspaper, if you get what I mean [emoji6]

So, I don't see a dilemma in this. I'd clearly advise you not to tell her about the reading, as you both agreed that it would be unwise. I even think your own wish not to interfere is enough.

MissNine

Pl advice.

regards
ritual
Well, you followed your gut in deciding not to read for Her on it originally. I do believe if you don't feel comfortable reading on a topic, you won't be able to read well on it.

But if you suddenly had a feeling to read on it later, then maybe it's your intuition telling you that there's a message for his person you should be giving her now?

gregory

In my opinion it was the right decision not to read for her.

There are different opinions here about this topic but I think readings about other people without telling them is ok. For practice and if we feel we need the insights... We don't have the duty to tell people what we think about them if we feel it's destructive, so why should there be a duty to share our readings?
It's not like you had written an article about her in the local newspaper, if you get what I mean [emoji6]

So, I don't see a dilemma in this. I'd clearly advise you not to tell her about the reading, as you both agreed that it would be unwise. I even think your own wish not to interfere is enough.
I agree with Farzon.

Leave it be.

ritual

Thank you all soooooo much for replies. I have decided to keep quite and not feel like a psychic spy anymore

:)

Regards
Ritual

Grizabella

I'm with the "leave it be" group, too. I agree that since you both agreed not to read on it, the reading you did in secret is probably not going to be very trustworthy anyway. Not that you can't be trusted----just that I think you wouldn't be able to be sure that pertinent information was contained in the reading you did.

junkyardmystic

Pl advice.

regards
ritual
Here's a great website to help you if you decide to say something.

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Tactful

ritual

Thank you for the link.

I was more looking for, "'should I tell since I did the reading" and not for "how to tell her"".

But truly the link helped me with other areas on my life where I feel very awkward and shy to tactfully put my point forward.

But now I am satisfied with all the answers and have decided to use my reading as a practice reading instead of feeling like a psychic spy.

Thank you all

regards
~ritual