So - who among the 78 would you want to live with?

danieljuk

Knight of Cups can be so moody though ;)
for me the King or Knight of Wands. or maybe the Knight of Pentacles. someone nicely grounded, maybe a little artistic / passionate. I would bring all the Cups to the living abode :D

Barleywine

Interesting question. I'm married to the Queen of Swords and have been since 1979. When she gets especially "prickly," I sometimes wish I could tap her with my magic wand and turn her into something kinder - the Queen of Disks or the Queen of Cups. By nature I'm the King of Cups (although I use Thoth, so it's the Knight), but intellectually I'm more the King/Knight of Swords, so that way we're well matched; I have a lot of respect for her mind and she for mine. She's excellent at the Gemini "daily task" stuff and I (Cancer) do quite a bit of the cooking and all of the typical "guy" stuff. Her "to the point-ness" and my tolerance have csarried us a long way. Plus, she likes me to read her cards and keep her astrological outlook up-to-date :)

Miss Woo

Interesting question. I'm married to the Queen of Swords and have been since 1979. When she gets especially "prickly," I sometimes wish I could tap her with my magic wand and turn her into something kinder - the Queen of Disks or the Queen of Cups. By nature I'm the King of Cups (although I use Thoth, so it's the Knight), but intellectually I'm more the King/Knight of Swords, so that way we're well matched; I have a lot of respect for her mind and she for mine. She's excellent at the Gemini "daily task" stuff and I (Cancer) do quite a bit of the cooking and all of the typical "guy" stuff. Her "to the point-ness" and my tolerance have carried us a long way. Plus, she likes me to read her cards and keep her astrological outlook up-to-date :)

Oh, that's lovely :)

A strong intellectual connection is very important to me.

I see myself in all four of the Court women but I am mostly the Queen of Wands.

Padma

Interesting that so many of you live with an archetypal tarot card person already! I do too - I live with the King of Wands/Emperor...! :royal:

I wonder what it would be like to have, say, Death or The Tower as a roomie.... :bugeyed:

Laura Borealis

Strength for a roommate - because she can lend me some inner fortitude when I need it, she's a cat lover, and she can take the lids off stubborn jars for me :D But I'll share workshop space with the 8 of Pentacles because her motivation will keep me on task, too.

AJ

I wonder what it would be like to have, say, Death or The Tower as a roomie.... :bugeyed:
Watch the BBC series Mulberry...
Great thread by the way!

From the Llewellyn, this would be my best friend
3 of Cups.

Attachments

• Llewellyn 3 of  Coins.jpg
    Llewellyn 3 of Coins.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 78

Barleywine

Now there's a thought I didn't need to have :)

I would stay out of the way when Death is chopping up the turnips, and give the Tower a wide berth most all the time.

freddiebb

Temperance! Girl would totally keep me even keeled and probably rock a martini like no body's business.