One card to describe your reading style

Clockwork Ghost

Definitely The Sun - I'm all for openness and honesty in readings, not holding back due to a message which may bring up something negative. This is one of the main reasons why I con't read using Doreen Virtue's cards - I need a deck that has both positive and negative connotations, not one which will sugar coat an issue.

Tanga

Temperance.

How can I meet the querent's "donkey"? Where do I connect half-way and hold the space to facilitate transformation (in whatever form)? How can I be clear-cut in a format that they understand and "hear"? (And lastly for myself, what do I dare? - to stretch the boundaries of my growing edge and access my own transformation.)
I use all the tools I have - deductive reasoning, intuition, added "allies" in the form of other divination formats (oracle decks, L-rod, crystals etc.) - aiming to blend all into a formula for each individual.

It's an enjoyable creation.

..."Your Tarot Toddy is served!"

:-D

Hemera

The Chariot.
I want to see all cards at once and I like to drive fast back and forth over the cards. I may spend a long time with a spread but I travel accross the spread a lot. I like to concentrate on the different combinations and card groups. I enjoy looking at the whole spread from different angles.

jillkite

Two of Cups

A reading is an sensitive meeting with the querent. I invite them to be emotionally open and share with them my feelings about the messages the cards are giving them. The interaction between us is spiritually guided, a higher force has brought us together at this time, in this place, for this sharing. It is a heart-centred meeting, love is present.

Shade

Queen of Wand: dishy and enthusiastic.

Barleywine

The Chariot.
I want to see all cards at once and I like to drive fast back and forth over the cards. I may spend a long time with a spread but I travel accross the spread a lot. I like to concentrate on the different combinations and card groups. I enjoy looking at the whole spread from different angles.

Interesting! You've put into words exactly how I've read the Celtic Cross for the last four decades. At least for my own edification if not to relay directly to the querent, I travel the whole thing in one fell swoop to see what stands out from the "background noise." Then I go back to the beginning and work in singles and groups to start building the story for the querent. I may even loop back mid-stream to clarify if something I didn't think of emerges from a later card in the sequence. Once again at the end, I go back and recap the most important themes. I wouldn't have thought of it as a "Chariot" style of reading, though; maybe more like the combinative and synthesizing nature of "Temperance."

kipahni

This is the closest to my reading style
The star- Peaceful, Harmony, learning how to heal, spiritual enlightenment and guidence with possible visions of tomorrow.

Esk

I'd say a page. I can't choose wich one, probably a mix of the four. I'm still learning so my readings are a bit naive, but I'm willing to improve.

rubyalison

My card style would be the Two of Wands - using the cards to help gain perspective and choose my approach while looking ahead, yet still being rooted in the present.

Lerena

It depends on my mood what I go for, but overall I think The Fool is the best description. I cannot think of a better card. The Fool is unpredictable, prepared to see the answer, prepared to tackle the answer, has an open mind, and is not afraid of the dark. It won over Justice, which I think fits a lot, but sometimes I'm not doing a Justice-like spread with a Justice-like question.

Justice - I am very hardcore honest when reading for myself. For others, I will tell them the truth but not as harshly as I do when I am alone. I try to keep in mind that the truth doesn't have to be dark and awful as well. Overall, however, my tendency to throw in my own techniques on the spot, to experiment, and use information without any idea where it came from seemed more similar to The Fool.