15 card GD spread- Psychological Factors

rif

Last night I tried the 10 card spread that I mentioned earlier, reading it based on EDs for a personal issue. It was uncanny how it all came together, with the positional meanings combined with EDs. Maybe that's old hat for more experienced readers, but I was really impacted by the content and how the reading came together. I will definitely work with it some more.

I like the attributions on the 10-card pairs; it reminds me of the core of the good ol' Celtic Cross, with two cards in each arm. The layout makes intuitive sense, directionally speaking. I'm not so sure about the 15-card spread for myself. :)

Q for the moderator: if any of us decide to explore these spreads or readings further with examples, can they be posted in the GD forum, or do they have to go up in Your Readings?

Grigori

rif said:
Q for the moderator: if any of us decide to explore these spreads or readings further with examples, can they be posted in the GD forum, or do they have to go up in Your Readings?

I think its fine to post them here in GD, as long as it remains a way to study the GD system of ED's and apply it to your readings. Its probably better posted here as the thread will attract input from people interested in these methods specifically. :)

For example, this reading was posted in GD before for similar reasons. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=102055