BoT Replacement

Barleywine

My old paperback edition of the Book of Thoth is "literally falling apart in (my) hands." I need to buy a new one but can't tell from Amazon's "look inside" option whether the current edition still has all of the color plates that are in mine. (All I can pull up are b&w plates.) If anyone has bought one recently, please let me know if that is the case. I'm not prepared to pay $60 (minimum) for a used hardbound volume.

Maskelyne

I have a 2007 U.S. Games edition and all the illustrations are black&white except for 8 images printed on the insides of the covers. Is yours a Samuel Weiser edition?

Le Fanu

I have a 2007 U.S. Games edition and all the illustrations are black&white except for 8 images printed on the insides of the covers. Is yours a Samuel Weiser edition?
Ditto. I'd love one with colour illustrations. Oh and I'd love a deck with the handwritten titles too!

Barleywine

Yes it is.

Barleywine

Ditto. I'd love one with colour illustrations. Oh and I'd love a deck with the handwritten titles too!

You obviously mean something other than the 1969 Weiser edition with the calligraphic titles (?) Is there an earlier (perhaps limited edition) one out there that differs? I have two of the 1969 Weiser editions.

Le Fanu

You obviously mean something other than the 1969 Weiser edition with the calligraphic titles (?) Is there an earlier (perhaps limited edition) one out there that differs? I have two of the 1969 Weiser editions.
None of the published decks have the calligraphic titles. The B&W illustrations in the Book of Thoth do. As do the cards on the cover of Snuffin's Thoth Companion.