Yellow in the Knight of Pent

BleuReynard

Hello,

My daily draw was the Knight of Pentacles (Rider Deck). What drew my attention was the yellow background. It almost seemed to make the knight and his horse fade out, but the pentacle in his hand could still be easily seen.

When I looked up "Too Much Yellow" using Galaxy Tarot on my cell, it says: Fear, Irritation, Nervousness, Insecurity, and more around the same effect.

Can I have your take on it?

Tigerangel

I think thats about right for too much yellow aswell as confusion, dis-empowerment, overwhelmed and feeling limited, was that what the rest said? don't quote me on it though as I'm still learning about colours myself just now.

Thoughtful

Hi BleuReynard,

Have just looked at my RWS Knight of Pentacles. Yes l agree lots of yellow, but how lovely, no storm clouds, no grey clouds!
I use colour in my readings and l would say that you (Knight of Pentacles) are thinking about what to do next, and the yellow shows me you will make good judgement, with clear thinking, and getting inspiration that will make you happy.

BleuReynard

Hi BleuReynard,

Have just looked at my RWS Knight of Pentacles. Yes l agree lots of yellow, but how lovely, no storm clouds, no grey clouds!
I use colour in my readings and l would say that you (Knight of Pentacles) are thinking about what to do next, and the yellow shows me you will make good judgement, with clear thinking, and getting inspiration that will make you happy.

Wow, thanks. My situation is a possible new job. The due date is today. I'm worried because it's a Bookkeeper position for a small business and the only description is "As job implies". Makes me feel like they don't really know what bookkeepers do and no training will be provided. I want to shy away from this one and find something for a bigger company with more focused direction in the accounting department.

Thank you Tigerangel as well. :) The support of this forum is great!

BleuReynard

Oh Thoughtful, something else:

I was at the Wellness Store today returning a incense holder for a shallower one. Before leaving, I noticed the bowl of pentagrams beside the till. I asked the owner to remind me next time I'm in to buy one because I keep forgetting. she shrugged as said "Just take it".

So here I am, sitting at home, playing with the coin and I reread your comment; Me being the knight, and now a pentacle lay in my hand.

Funny stuff.

Thoughtful

Hi BleuReynard

Thats how it can go sometimes. I always look at signs like that. Maybe you should now meditate on the coin and see what comes to you, especially in relation to the Knight of Pentacles which came out for you the other day.
Maybe also draw another card or two asking a further question.