Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
oooops... I got some kind of energy off of that card for you... I saw and started typing immediately... its a reflection of someone that's for sure
Yeah, he's all I've been thinking about the past couple of weeks, but I think I'm finally getting back to reality after a reading from bluelagune in another thread. So that's probably what you did pick up on, even though the question wasn't about him.


Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
FB for me: awww... he's so sweet.. just a friend..but I have a big crush.. of course a sugary sweet card comes up for him... --- I need to drum up a lust card for him ;D
Jajaja ! Well, that card can be very sexual and sensual. It's just not as blatantly obvious as, let's say, a wands card. I think it's the perfect mix, really. There is a bit of sweetness, a bit of sensuality, a bit of lust, some love... very nice card for love readings, really !

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
FOR YOU: 6 of wands:

BEST CASE: You will start what will allow you to achieve your fitness goals! This new strategy will motivate you and keep you on track! It will be a great start in the right direction.. You can see the pride and success.


WORST CASE: It starts out strong and then the energy fades...you find the results were good, but can't stay motivated and start looking for the next plan.

Best case sounds great. Worst case sounds like a great possibility. I've decided to try to start running (okay, "jogging" is more like it) again for a little bit. But I have a very bad left ankle from an injury when I was a child and even when I weigh less my ankle just blows up from too much activity. Walking, running... doesn't matter. It gets super stiff and swells and I end up limping again until it corrects itself. So with jogging/running I may end up stopping the routine sooner rather than later. Also, aerobic exercise like that makes my hair shed, so that usually stops me from continuing the exercise because I think it messes up my hormones or something. I always go back to walking eventually, because it's more gentle on my body. It's just that I wanted to do something like jogging to give me a boost. I feel like I have all this pent up energy right now and need to channel it into something physical or I'll explode. I've been sedentary and have felt utterly exhausted (crippling exhaustion, really) for so many years, and now suddenly I feel like I could kick through concrete, so I'm getting very rammy and want to use this new found energy to my benefit. Plus running was the only exercise that ever slimmed me down fast when I was younger. I get a high off of it, too. Which might exacerbate the issue. Who knows ? !

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
Q: I've been experiencing a lot of back trouble last few months, what can you tell me about best and worse case for me being able to participate in my friends race coming up in about 6 weeks?
Eight of Coins

Best: You will be super careful and not end up doing anything to further injure yourself and will be able to participate. As long as you keep attention on your back and the pain and take it slow, you should be fine.

Worst: It just won't work out and you will have to think of an alternative method to participate. It seems like someone might be willing to help you figure something out, so you won't be alone with your worries. Just talk to your friend. They may have a really good solution to help make everyone happy in the matter.


I have to ask this because it's on my mind from bluelagune's reading. Not that I EVER want to have children , but if something ever did accidentally happen to me and I became pregnant in this lifetime (god forbid), what is the best / worst case scenario for such a situation for me ?
Top   #11
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
I have to ask this because it's on my mind from bluelagune's reading. Not that I EVER want to have children , but if something ever did accidentally happen to me and I became pregnant in this lifetime (god forbid), what is the best / worst case scenario for such a situation for me ?
Magician

Best: You would be a fantastic mother who uses everything in her power to raise a confident, smart and beautiful child. I am thinking super mom here covering all areas at once. You would not be a lazy parent at all!

Worst: You'd be one of THOSE parents who make others feel like crap because none of the other mothers could keep up with you. It's possible that you'd get this reputation then you'd feel like you'd have to do tricks to keep up the show and this could be very tiring. At the least you'd be doing your best to pull rabbits out of your hat at all times.

*note.. the fact that you are afraid to have children just shows how good of a parent you would be.



Best and Worst scenario of this event with the girls this coming week?
Top   #12
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Magician

Best: You would be a fantastic mother who uses everything in her power to raise a confident, smart and beautiful child. I am thinking super mom here covering all areas at once. You would not be a lazy parent at all!

Worst: You'd be one of THOSE parents who make others feel like crap because none of the other mothers could keep up with you. It's possible that you'd get this reputation then you'd feel like you'd have to do tricks to keep up the show and this could be very tiring. At the least you'd be doing your best to pull rabbits out of your hat at all times.

*note.. the fact that you are afraid to have children just shows how good of a parent you would be.
Aww, thanks, GotH. But I dunno. I don't want to spread my crazy genes around. Plus I can barely support myself. If I became accidentally pregnant I wouldn't be able to take care of a child. No possible way. It would just end badly. Besides, I don't even know how to hold a baby, really. Never grew up around babies or kids. I mean, I love kids-- don't get me wrong. And kids, for some weird reason, seem to like me I guess ? But the world is already too overpopulated as it is, and I never felt the need to have a child in order to have someone to love or to love me. Never was into that scene. And I'd adopt before having a kid, honestly. Actually, I almost took in someone's kid years ago to raise them because I felt bad about how horrible she was being abused/neglected by her parents. But that didn't materialize, and it was for the best, really. But I did put her mother in her place and, after a mini-war we had, she finally shaped up and started to take care of her kid better (and the father kept going in and out of prison, I think). But anyway, thanks for the kind words. Yes, I would be totally anal retentive as a parent, that's for sure. I'm way too neurotic and over-protective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Best and Worst scenario of this event with the girls this coming week?
Seven of Swords

Best: The best case would be that you gals would have an awesome time shooting the breeze and gossiping about loads of fun times and little secrets that need to be shared with all ! For some reason the move The Joy Luck Club came to mind, where the women are sitting around playing Mah-Jong and retelling stories (in their minds) of their struggles and their youths, and seeing how those events bonded everyone closer together.


Worst: You may find out something that may not be all fun and games, though, about one of your friends, and this may upset you. It reminds me of a bunch of people sitting around and conversing normally, but then someone brings up something very taboo and out in left field, and no one knows how to react to what this person has said. Like it will kill the vibe. So the worst case scenario is that there could be moments of discomfort and awkwardness, but nothing all of you won't be able to get past and move away from.



Best case / worst case scenario of my financial situation over the next 6 months, please ?
Top   #13
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Yeah, he's all I've been thinking about the past couple of weeks, but I think I'm finally getting back to reality after a reading from bluelagune in another thread. So that's probably what you did pick up on, even though the question wasn't about him.




Jajaja ! Well, that card can be very sexual and sensual. It's just not as blatantly obvious as, let's say, a wands card. I think it's the perfect mix, really. There is a bit of sweetness, a bit of sensuality, a bit of lust, some love... very nice card for love readings, really !




Best case sounds great. Worst case sounds like a great possibility. I've decided to try to start running (okay, "jogging" is more like it) again for a little bit. But I have a very bad left ankle from an injury when I was a child and even when I weigh less my ankle just blows up from too much activity. Walking, running... doesn't matter. It gets super stiff and swells and I end up limping again until it corrects itself. So with jogging/running I may end up stopping the routine sooner rather than later. Also, aerobic exercise like that makes my hair shed, so that usually stops me from continuing the exercise because I think it messes up my hormones or something. I always go back to walking eventually, because it's more gentle on my body. It's just that I wanted to do something like jogging to give me a boost. I feel like I have all this pent up energy right now and need to channel it into something physical or I'll explode. I've been sedentary and have felt utterly exhausted (crippling exhaustion, really) for so many years, and now suddenly I feel like I could kick through concrete, so I'm getting very rammy and want to use this new found energy to my benefit. Plus running was the only exercise that ever slimmed me down fast when I was younger. I get a high off of it, too. Which might exacerbate the issue. Who knows ? !



Eight of Coins

Best: You will be super careful and not end up doing anything to further injure yourself and will be able to participate. As long as you keep attention on your back and the pain and take it slow, you should be fine.

Worst: It just won't work out and you will have to think of an alternative method to participate. It seems like someone might be willing to help you figure something out, so you won't be alone with your worries. Just talk to your friend. They may have a really good solution to help make everyone happy in the matter.


I have to ask this because it's on my mind from bluelagune's reading. Not that I EVER want to have children , but if something ever did accidentally happen to me and I became pregnant in this lifetime (god forbid), what is the best / worst case scenario for such a situation for me ?
FB: THANKS I am working with a physical therapist now and starting to feel better but it frustrating not to run... sounds like you understand! Ha the alternative, is I just show up looking pretty for the after-party
+++Side note for you... have you tried spinning? no pounding on the ankle .. with a great instructor you can get a fantastic workout... I do boxing as well (on a bag, great workout..) you can stabilize your ankle with a wrap.
Top   #14
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
FB: THANKS I am working with a physical therapist now and starting to feel better but it frustrating not to run... sounds like you understand! Ha the alternative, is I just show up looking pretty for the after-party
+++Side note for you... have you tried spinning? no pounding on the ankle .. with a great instructor you can get a fantastic workout... I do boxing as well (on a bag, great workout..) you can stabilize your ankle with a wrap.
Hey, after party prettiness is a good deal ! I hope your back gets better with the PT though ! They can do magic at times.

I don't belong to a gym, but I do have a stationary bike and an elliptical. But they still pale in comparison when it comes to running. I used to wrap my ankle to stabilize it when I was younger, but all it did was make my ankle and foot throb more. I even bought inserts from a (I guess) podiatrist at one point. I also get plantar fasciitis when the ankle is out of whack. It's just a messy situation. So I'll probably run for a week or so, and then stop and maybe go on the elliptical and bike and take it from there. I also have a regular bicycle and could just take a bike ride instead. Hrmm... maybe I'll do that. I do love riding my bike and haven't done that in a while. Just have to recondition my butt for the seat, that's all.

Edit: You know what ? You've just convinced me to do the bike ! Preppin' the bike now for a ride tomorrow morning. Thanks for the spinning suggestion-- you've inspired me to be kinder to my body. My ankle, knees and boobs thank you.
Top   #15
anie's Avatar
anie  anie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2014
Location: noreast
Posts: 3,756
anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Hey, after party prettiness is a good deal ! I hope your back gets better with the PT though ! They can do magic at times.

I don't belong to a gym, but I do have a stationary bike and an elliptical. But they still pale in comparison when it comes to running. I used to wrap my ankle to stabilize it when I was younger, but all it did was make my ankle and foot throb more. I even bought inserts from a (I guess) podiatrist at one point. I also get plantar fasciitis when the ankle is out of whack. It's just a messy situation. So I'll probably run for a week or so, and then stop and maybe go on the elliptical and bike and take it from there. I also have a regular bicycle and could just take a bike ride instead. Hrmm... maybe I'll do that. I do love riding my bike and haven't done that in a while. Just have to recondition my butt for the seat, that's all.

Edit: You know what ? You've just convinced me to do the bike ! Preppin' the bike now for a ride tomorrow morning. Thanks for the spinning suggestion-- you've inspired me to be kinder to my body. My ankle, knees and boobs thank you.
HA ha.... lol to funny! So glad you have a bike, that is fantastic! I know there is nothing quite like a run (im like a horse in the gates right now with race season upon me), but if you can find a decent trail or route, put the tunes on and giddy up. You will have smoking hot legs by the end of summer and yes a cauloused butt And getting old , is getting old!! I'm so over it
Top   #16
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Aww, thanks, GotH. But I dunno. I don't want to spread my crazy genes around. Plus I can barely support myself. If I became accidentally pregnant I wouldn't be able to take care of a child. No possible way. It would just end badly. Besides, I don't even know how to hold a baby, really. Never grew up around babies or kids. I mean, I love kids-- don't get me wrong. And kids, for some weird reason, seem to like me I guess ? But the world is already too overpopulated as it is, and I never felt the need to have a child in order to have someone to love or to love me. Never was into that scene. And I'd adopt before having a kid, honestly. Actually, I almost took in someone's kid years ago to raise them because I felt bad about how horrible she was being abused/neglected by her parents. But that didn't materialize, and it was for the best, really. But I did put her mother in her place and, after a mini-war we had, she finally shaped up and started to take care of her kid better (and the father kept going in and out of prison, I think). But anyway, thanks for the kind words. Yes, I would be totally anal retentive as a parent, that's for sure. I'm way too neurotic and over-protective.



Seven of Swords

Best: The best case would be that you gals would have an awesome time shooting the breeze and gossiping about loads of fun times and little secrets that need to be shared with all ! For some reason the move The Joy Luck Club came to mind, where the women are sitting around playing Mah-Jong and retelling stories (in their minds) of their struggles and their youths, and seeing how those events bonded everyone closer together.


Worst: You may find out something that may not be all fun and games, though, about one of your friends, and this may upset you. It reminds me of a bunch of people sitting around and conversing normally, but then someone brings up something very taboo and out in left field, and no one knows how to react to what this person has said. Like it will kill the vibe. So the worst case scenario is that there could be moments of discomfort and awkwardness, but nothing all of you won't be able to get past and move away from.



Best case / worst case scenario of my financial situation over the next 6 months, please ?
4 of Wands Reversed

Best: You are letting go of the need to rely on others and becoming financially independent which may leave you with less money but feeling proud of yourself and in control of your own world and able to make creative decisions. This will free you up to focus on your own passions and interests without having to consider the needs of others. You are stepping into your own creative and perhaps even spiritual power.

Worst: There is a lack of an ability to connect to those around you which is limiting you creatively and in turn, taking a toll on your finances. There is a need to balance the amount of time you spend alone and with others.

Best/worst case scenario in my love life?
Top   #17
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Seven of Swords

Best: The best case would be that you gals would have an awesome time shooting the breeze and gossiping about loads of fun times and little secrets that need to be shared with all ! For some reason the move The Joy Luck Club came to mind, where the women are sitting around playing Mah-Jong and retelling stories (in their minds) of their struggles and their youths, and seeing how those events bonded everyone closer together.


Worst: You may find out something that may not be all fun and games, though, about one of your friends, and this may upset you. It reminds me of a bunch of people sitting around and conversing normally, but then someone brings up something very taboo and out in left field, and no one knows how to react to what this person has said. Like it will kill the vibe. So the worst case scenario is that there could be moments of discomfort and awkwardness, but nothing all of you won't be able to get past and move away from.
I'll be back later this week to give full feedback on which direction it went.
Top   #18
WiseOakReiki's Avatar
WiseOakReiki  WiseOakReiki is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 May 2015
Location: Washington
Posts: 337
WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
I'll be back later this week to give full feedback on which direction it went.
Great!
Top   #19
Talulah26's Avatar
Talulah26  Talulah26 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2014
Location: Another place
Posts: 5,536
Talulah26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
4 of Wands Reversed

Best: You are letting go of the need to rely on others and becoming financially independent which may leave you with less money but feeling proud of yourself and in control of your own world and able to make creative decisions. This will free you up to focus on your own passions and interests without having to consider the needs of others. You are stepping into your own creative and perhaps even spiritual power.

Worst: There is a lack of an ability to connect to those around you which is limiting you creatively and in turn, taking a toll on your finances. There is a need to balance the amount of time you spend alone and with others.

Best/worst case scenario in my love life?
4 of coins-

Best case -- You'll feel very secure and in control, things will be very stable and predictable, looks like you may achieve something here.

Worst case -- You may end up in a situation where you or someone your involved with is needy, possessive and manipulative emotionally and will leave you feeling unhappy and unfulfilled.


Best/worst case scenario between me and david?
Top   #20




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.