Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Oh god, I hope not

Lets look at July for you.....Four of Cups

Best case: You will find that you get much more satisfaction out of this month than you are currently anticipating. In fact, this will largely be due to a clever plan that you devise. This plan will leave you feeling rather pleased with yourself. And why not? What you come up with will be very successful for you and grow rapidly and rather effortlessly.

Worst case: You will be feeling rather pleased with what you've achieved in July. Unfortunately, this is a little premature as it transpires you have very few takers when you try to promote it further afield. It could become a little disheartening when all that seems to catch the eye is a few minor flaws that you hoped would pass unnoticed.

Q: What is the best/worst case regarding the plan that C has?
Six of Swords

Best: C's plan will go off without a hitch. They will be able to achieve what they set their mind to, and may even inspire another person to join them in their adventure ! I get the feeling of trying seclude someone in order to show them something marvelous, so if that's the plan or something to do with the plan, it will be a success.

Worst: There may be too much mental activity going on for C or someone else in the equation to properly focus on the plan at first, but it will dissipate soon thereafter the initial shock of it all. Just make sure that C remains patient and calm like the water in the card, or they may end up rocking the boat and cause everyone to swim back to the shore frantically and lose all of their trust in the plan.

Best/worst case scenario if I were to sell some of my "collectables" on Etsy ?
Top   #61
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post

Best/worst case scenario if I were to sell some of my "collectables" on Etsy ?
Queen of Swords (The Chinese Tarot)

Best Case: This is a wise decision and the single strongest idea you have had regarding what to do with them. You will feel tremendously proud of what you are offering and your 'collectables' will be displayed for sale with great flair and ceremony. These are truly precious objects and selling them in this way would be successful and satisfying for you. You have a wonderful creative streak that would really be showcased through this project.

Worst Case: You will be so busy admiring what you are offering and ensuring that it is presented
beautifully that this will overtake the objective of 'selling'. You will attract some interest for your 'collectables' but those interested may be content to simply admire what you're offering from a distance rather than step forward to buy anything. In fact, any interest may cement your opinion that keeping your wares if the option that you would prefer.

Q:Best/Worst case regarding the FC plans impact on my career?

(FB: Your 6 of Swords read sounds absolutely spot on! C has even talked of the strategy of remaining calm and keeping things low key in order to be successful)
Top   #62
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Queen of Swords (The Chinese Tarot)

Best Case: This is a wise decision and the single strongest idea you have had regarding what to do with them. You will feel tremendously proud of what you are offering and your 'collectables' will be displayed for sale with great flair and ceremony. These are truly precious objects and selling them in this way would be successful and satisfying for you. You have a wonderful creative streak that would really be showcased through this project.

Worst Case: You will be so busy admiring what you are offering and ensuring that it is presented
beautifully that this will overtake the objective of 'selling'. You will attract some interest for your 'collectables' but those interested may be content to simply admire what you're offering from a distance rather than step forward to buy anything. In fact, any interest may cement your opinion that keeping your wares if the option that you would prefer.

Q:Best/Worst case regarding the FC plans impact on my career?

(FB: Your 6 of Swords read sounds absolutely spot on! C has even talked of the strategy of remaining calm and keeping things low key in order to be successful)
Thanks for the fb !

Eight of Coins

Best: "The FC plans" will be a giant success and work to your career's advantage. It will help you to be recognized for your great attention to detail and good work ethic.

Worst: "The FC plans" might cause you to become overly involved in your work to the point that you will have no social life and your career is all you will focus on.

Hope that made some sense. I had a hard time reading since I was too stuck on what "the FC plans" meant.

Umm... *tries to think of a legitimate Q*... okay. Best/worst case scenario of my (possible) meeting next Sunday ?
Top   #63
Resident

Laurisilva 

Quote:
Umm... *tries to think of a legitimate Q*... okay. Best/worst case scenario of my (possible) meeting next Sunday ?
The Magician

Best case: the meeting will be pivotal for you, setting you on a new track towards your goals, and leaving you feeling emboldened and empowered.

Worst case: you may end up making a hasty decision about something, either due to a lack of understanding, or being misled - the results being that you don't end up where you truly want to be.

Q: Best/worst case scenario of pursuing the career I have in mind?
Top   #64
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurisilva View Post
Q: Best/worst case scenario of pursuing the career I have in mind?
The Fool

Best case: It will be a new start for you. You can start from scratch. You are able to enjoy a completely new journey, meeting new people, handling tasks unlike any before. You can gain new skills and new friends here.

Worst case: You will have to start all over again. Your prior skills may not be of much help to this new career, and you might feel it's a waste. You won't be able to predict what's up ahead.

Q: Best/worst case scenario of working in the line I have in mind? (nch)
Top   #65
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
The Fool

Best case: It will be a new start for you. You can start from scratch. You are able to enjoy a completely new journey, meeting new people, handling tasks unlike any before. You can gain new skills and new friends here.

Worst case: You will have to start all over again. Your prior skills may not be of much help to this new career, and you might feel it's a waste. You won't be able to predict what's up ahead.

Two of Wands

Best: It would be an awesome match for you and really bring out your skills and other talents.

Worst: You will still do all of the above, but you also may end up having to oversee some other people who are always bickering and getting on your nerves, which will cause the job to lose a bit of its initial luster.

Best/worst case scenario for spending time with M next week ?
Top   #66
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
The Fool

Best : 8 of wands - NCH would take off quickly for you, lots of energy available (adrenalin rush/feel good vibe here) as a byproduct could lead to some passionate encounters (tho'brief) or fun/flirting.

Worst : Judgement - Others may not be happy with this choice they may not forgive you for getting involved with it.

QU: Best/Worst case scenario of showing my hand to X ?
Top   #67
Citizen

samantha 

W
Quote:
Two of Wands

Best: It would be an awesome match for you and really bring out your skills and other talents.

Worst: You will still do all of the above, but you also may end up having to oversee some other people who are always bickering and getting on your nerves, which will cause the job to lose a bit of its initial luster.

Best/worst case scenario for spending time with M next week ?
Best: The star - spending time with M could be healing and therapeutic for you, tho' not all ills solved at one sitting but a good start. If M is a love interest may leave you *starry eyed*

Worst : 7 of coins - indecision as to how much (more ?) effort to put into relationship with M ; weighing up pros and cons, going back and forth in your mind , not sure what role you want to play in M's life (or M yours), questions questions ...

EDIT: Duh ! I see - it's the flip side of the same card. Sorry, will follow next time ...

QU: As above
Top   #68
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Best: The star - spending time with M could be healing and therapeutic for you, tho' not all ills solved at one sitting but a good start. If M is a love interest may leave you *starry eyed*

Worst : 7 of coins - indecision as to how much (more ?) effort to put into relationship with M ; weighing up pros and cons, going back and forth in your mind , not sure what role you want to play in M's life (or M yours), questions questions ...

QU: As above
Thanks for catching my Q, samantha ! M is actually a family member that I really don't get along too well with, so your interpretations make sense ! Also, as far as the "rules" of the game go in this thread, you can just pull one card to read on the Best/Worst outcomes. Makes it more fun that way, trying to find the different meanings for one card.

Last question was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Top   #69
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Two of Wands

Flirting skills possibly. I'm good at stroking men's ego (err not sure if I should be proud of that). I also enjoy free drinks. And to be paid to drink.. Not sure the overseeing means I get a promotion to managerial position ? Hahaha I wish! Well it's a nightclub scene so maybe alcohol fueled fights are common...

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Best : 8 of wands - NCH would take off quickly for you, lots of energy available (adrenalin rush/feel good vibe here) as a byproduct could lead to some passionate encounters (tho'brief) or fun/flirting.

Worst : Judgement - Others may not be happy with this choice they may not forgive you for getting involved with it.

The eight of wands keep coming up... there are several things that I enjoy about this job (getting paid to doll up, drink and flirt) so I can get the feel good vibe there. I like meeting new people (office job tends to get boring for me unless I handle new clients)... And yes, my biggest fear is that my family may sever ties with me if I choose this job so that's def the worst situation that could happen.

Four of swords

Best case scenario: Showing your hand to X could help you sleep better at night. You could take things regarding X off your mind. It could help you stop ruminating over the what could be's and what ifs. You will have clarity whatever the outcome that this action leads to.

Worst case scenario: You could risk it all to show your hand and still not see any movement The energy remains still and you might not see the progress you expect (either for better or worst) The other party X could still remain passive and continuing to contemplate on what to do with you...

Ques
Best/worst case scenario of meeting K?
Top   #70

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.