Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ques
Best/worst case scenario of meeting K?
The Hanged Man

Best case: You will get a sudden change in perspective through this meeting that will you find really illuminating. You will use this new information to handle the changes ahead in your life with poise. Your plans will become more grounded. Consider this moment, before meeting with K, as a break at the crossroads in your life and the meeting with K as putting the fuel in your engine for the next stage of the journey.

Worst case: Your expectations of this meeting will be completely upended. Your head will be buzzing but you will feel quite stuck physically. The outcome of the meeting will be that you will still remain at a crossroads in your life, hoping for the best but having to wait on the green light from other people before being able to move forwards. You will feel as though your hands are tied, try and surrender to the process.
Top   #71
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
The Hanged Man

Best case: You will get a sudden change in perspective through this meeting that will you find really illuminating. You will use this new information to handle the changes ahead in your life with poise. Your plans will become more grounded. Consider this moment, before meeting with K, as a break at the crossroads in your life and the meeting with K as putting the fuel in your engine for the next stage of the journey.

Worst case: Your expectations of this meeting will be completely upended. Your head will be buzzing but you will feel quite stuck physically. The outcome of the meeting will be that you will still remain at a crossroads in your life, hoping for the best but having to wait on the green light from other people before being able to move forwards. You will feel as though your hands are tied, try and surrender to the process.
I'm kinda expecting us to get physical so maybe that won't happen or.. lol? *wide eyed*

What's your ques?
Top   #72
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
I'm kinda expecting us to get physical so maybe that won't happen or.. lol? *wide eyed*

What's your ques?
Ha! Ha! Ha! That's magnificent! The mind boggles

Q: What will happen when I see PBU this week?
Top   #73
Citizen

anie 

Quote:
Ha! Ha! Ha! That's magnificent! The mind boggles

Q: What will happen when I see PBU this week?
Hermit:

Best Case : You will have a feeling of peace and calm. You will not feel any pressure you will enjoy the moment... nothing wild and crazy, but more reflective.

Worst Case: You were hoping for a wild party, and it turned out to be calm and reflective

Q: BC and WC for the current status of X and Ap's relationship?
Top   #74
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
Q: BC and WC for the current status of X and Ap's relationship?
3 of Swords

Best case: X and Ap experience sadness due their relationship ending but they both grow through reflecting on this individually afterwards and are able to find their own paths in life as a consequence.

Worst case: Ap wants to hang onto the relationship whilst the X has other plans. There is a third party waiting to leap in the grave of Ap as the relationship ends.

Q: Best and worst case for Ps school year next year?
Top   #75
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
3 of Swords

Best case: X and Ap experience sadness due their relationship ending but they both grow through reflecting on this individually afterwards and are able to find their own paths in life as a consequence.

Worst case: Ap wants to hang onto the relationship whilst the X has other plans. There is a third party waiting to leap in the grave of Ap as the relationship ends.

Q: Best and worst case for Ps school year next year?
Five of Wands

Best: There won't be much competition in terms of getting accepted into the school, nor will it be hard in terms of the curriculum. You will excel and do very well.

Worst: You will stand out so much in your classes that it might make others jealous and cause you to feel left out of other social things at school.

BC/WC scenario for driving up and back ?
Top   #76
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Five of Wands

Best: There won't be much competition in terms of getting accepted into the school, nor will it be hard in terms of the curriculum. You will excel and do very well.

Worst: You will stand out so much in your classes that it might make others jealous and cause you to feel left out of other social things at school.

BC/WC scenario for driving up and back ?
FB: P is my little girl

4 of Pentacles

Best case: You'll have more control of the journey and how it plays out. Plus you'll save money. You're a safe driver.

Worst case: It's the cheaper option but it'll make you anxious and car sick. You'll feel a bit lonely on the way.

Q: Best/Worst case scenario for taking a holiday this summer?
Top   #77
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
FB: P is my little girl

4 of Pentacles

Best case: You'll have more control of the journey and how it plays out. Plus you'll save money. You're a safe driver.

Worst case: It's the cheaper option but it'll make you anxious and car sick. You'll feel a bit lonely on the way.

Q: Best/Worst case scenario for taking a holiday this summer?
Awww... P will do well ! I got the "smart cookie" vibes for "Ps" in the reading.

Page of Coins

Best: If you take a holiday this summer, it will help you to relax and feel like a little kid again. You will be able to shrug off any responsibilities and guilt and just have fun.

Worst: I think this could be referring to your daughter as well: if you go, the worst thing that could happen would be that the holiday would be more about your daughter than you, and you may find it to be more work and less of a vacation in that sense, but it will still be enjoyable otherwise.

BC/WC scenario for the place I will be staying at ?
Top   #78
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
BC/WC scenario for the place I will be staying at ?
P is literally reading a comic with pictures of cookies in it right now

7 of Pentacles

Best case: You'll feel like you've got a little piece of home with you whilst you're there somehow. You'll feel at home and relaxed. It'll be quiet, you can rest & you'll get time and space to think. No one will bother you when you want to be alone.

Worst case: The mattress will be lumpy and the pillow will feel like a rock. You'll wonder why you spent your money on it. Service will be non-existent. You'll be left to look after yourself. Place is in the middle of no where

Best/Worst case for P learning to surf with D this summer?
Top   #79
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
P is literally reading a comic with pictures of cookies in it right now

7 of Pentacles

Best case: You'll feel like you've got a little piece of home with you whilst you're there somehow. You'll feel at home and relaxed. It'll be quiet, you can rest & you'll get time and space to think. No one will bother you when you want to be alone.

Worst case: The mattress will be lumpy and the pillow will feel like a rock. You'll wonder why you spent your money on it. Service will be non-existent. You'll be left to look after yourself. Place is in the middle of no where

Best/Worst case for P learning to surf with D this summer?

Oh, I hate most mattresses and pillows if I haven't been given an adjustment period to them. I ended up giving my ohso expensive and super comfy mattress to two of my pets, so it took me a loooong time to adjust to the new bed and pillows in my current home. So wherever I sleep I will always have an issue with the mattresses and pillows. Always wanted a waterbed though. But I think my cat has ruined that dream of ever happening, so.... Oh, and there won't be any service and it will kind of be in the middle of nowhere, which is awesome. I'm glad I'll be left alone. I like my privacy.

Page of Coins (again !)

Best: P will be a natural and really do well with it. She is a quick learner and will be more than willing to ask questions and try things out.

Worst: P may be more focused on the "facts" rather than trying it out, so the best thing to do would be to prep her "academically" beforehand, so once she's actually in the water she can do hands-on things. Maybe practice standing/sitting/rocking on the board every day on the floor in the house or something so she can get a feel for it and it will prep her better.

BC/WC scenario for proceeding onto "step 2" ? (Sorry for the vagueness.... it involves a project of sorts. Not sure if I'm ready for stage 2 or not yet.)
Top   #80

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.