Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
BC/WC scenario for proceeding onto "step 2" ? (Sorry for the vagueness.... it involves a project of sorts. Not sure if I'm ready for stage 2 or not yet.)
Three of swords

Worst case : Lots of pain, anxiety, heartache and perhaps some loneliness tossed in there to boot.

Best case: You probably have the stamina to get through the above (but I would consider the cost )

QU: Best case, Worst case scenario for getting involved with T's company/work
Top   #81
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post


The very same!

BC/WC scenario for proceeding onto "step 2" ? (Sorry for the vagueness.... it involves a project of sorts. Not sure if I'm ready for stage 2 or not yet.)
3 of Cups

Best case: You'll have a supportive community of strong women with you all the way and you'll be successful. You will feel a collective sense of triumph. One of you will be the natural leader even though they may have the quieter personality. Even so, any hierarchy will feel very flattened and democratic in style. The celebrations when the project is finished will be wonderful.

Worst case: You may be confused about how your plans will fit with other peoples expectations. You'll be rubbing up against some strong personalities at times. One person in particular has a temper that flares up quickly. It soon blows over. This project will get you noticed and you may be hesitant about all the attendant fuss and demands by others that you keep a high profile.

Best/Worst case for Ds current car?
Top   #82
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post

QU: Best case, Worst case scenario for getting involved with T's company/work
Seven of cups

BC: You have a lot of choices presented to you in terms of how you want the work to be executed. You are able to independently conceive, plan and direct the work, especially if a lot of creativity is involved.

WC: It will be building castles in the sky Your vision may not come to fruition due to lack of financial backup or managerial interference.
Top   #83
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Seven of cups

BC: You have a lot of choices presented to you in terms of how you want the work to be executed. You are able to independently conceive, plan and direct the work, especially if a lot of creativity is involved.

WC: It will be building castles in the sky Your vision may not come to fruition due to lack of financial backup or managerial interference.
Thanks HT - This sounds about right. T does not have solid financial backing and seems to back as many loosers as winners. This is an artistic company.
Top   #84
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Best/Worst case for Ds current car?
Death (!)

BC: The car can be used until it can't be used (duh!) which from what I feel a long time. It will survive as long as you keep mending it. It's one tough car.

WC: D will have to bear with the repairs all the time. There will be constant car problems to be solved unless D scraps/sells it.

Ques
Best/worst case scenario for sleeping with K during the trip?
Top   #85
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
3 of Cups

Best case: You'll have a supportive community of strong women with you all the way and you'll be successful. You will feel a collective sense of triumph. One of you will be the natural leader even though they may have the quieter personality. Even so, any hierarchy will feel very flattened and democratic in style. The celebrations when the project is finished will be wonderful.

Worst case: You may be confused about how your plans will fit with other peoples expectations. You'll be rubbing up against some strong personalities at times. One person in particular has a temper that flares up quickly. It soon blows over. This project will get you noticed and you may be hesitant about all the attendant fuss and demands by others that you keep a high profile.

Best/Worst case for Ds current car?
King of Coins

Best case - D will feel *king of the road* in this vehicle ? (Not sure here)
Worst case - It's going to take a lot of money to either upkeep (fuel ?) or put right if it needs servicing/parts etc
Top   #86
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Thanks HT - This sounds about right. T does not have solid financial backing and seems to back as many loosers as winners. This is an artistic company.
Ahhh.. The seven of cups has always relate to art for me. This reading further attests to it. Thank you for the feedback!
Top   #87
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Death (!)

BC: The car can be used until it can't be used (duh!) which from what I feel a long time. It will survive as long as you keep mending it. It's one tough car.

WC: D will have to bear with the repairs all the time. There will be constant car problems to be solved unless D scraps/sells it.

Ques
Best/worst case scenario for sleeping with K during the trip?
Empress

Best: You two will experience such heightened emotions that words cannot describe nor put the feeling to justice.

Worst: Same thing, but possibly having the attitude of not wanting to stop or let go, but you will anyway. Sorry. Hard to find a bad meaning with this card for this Q. Overall looks really positive.


BC/WC scenario of this new job offer coming my way... how will I like it ?
Top   #88
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Death (!)

BC: The car can be used until it can't be used (duh!) which from what I feel a long time. It will survive as long as you keep mending it. It's one tough car.

WC: D will have to bear with the repairs all the time. There will be constant car problems to be solved unless D scraps/sells it.

Ques
Best/worst case scenario for sleeping with K during the trip?
Page of Cups

Best case - Romantic and dreamy, imaginative () and feeling like teenagers again ...

Worst case - Having to tread on eggshells before , after or during the event . someone may be overly sensitive and take offence to imagined slights/criticisms (so no complaining or frowns allowed)

Best case/ Worst case scenario to getting physical with X ?
Top   #89
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Page of Cups

Best case - Romantic and dreamy, imaginative () and feeling like teenagers again ...

Worst case - Having to tread on eggshells before , after or during the event . someone may be overly sensitive and take offence to imagined slights/criticisms (so no complaining or frowns allowed)

Best case/ Worst case scenario to getting physical with X ?
Fool

Best: Total adventure time, feeling renewed and fresh, unplanned spontaneous sex with no expectations.

Worse case: Total waste of time, reliving the same mistakes, and not progressing in what you truly want, acting impulsive.

Best case/worst case of continuing to date P?
Top   #90




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.