Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #118

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Hide1111  Hide1111 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,778
Hide1111 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Wheel of Fortune
That X's spirit/mood is lifted up as they feel their luck is changing (and as a result might improve your connection to you too?)

Ques
How will I feel if I do become the center of attention among these men?
Six of Swords - You will quickly run away from them.

Q: Does anyone have a crush on me?
Top   #1011
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide1111 View Post
Six of Swords - You will quickly run away from them.

Q: Does anyone have a crush on me?
Empress
Yes, a mature woman who might be a mother/the nurturing type - look for someone who cares for you.

Ques
What do I need to know to bask in, accept and enjoy the attention of these men?
Top   #1012
Hide1111  Hide1111 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,778
Hide1111 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Empress
Yes, a mature woman who might be a mother/the nurturing type - look for someone who cares for you.

Ques
What do I need to know to bask in, accept and enjoy the attention of these men?
High Priestess - Trust your intuition about people.

Q:
Who cares for me?
Top   #1013
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hide1111 View Post
High Priestess - Trust your intuition about people.

Q:
Who cares for me?
3 of wands
Someone (newish) who you've just invested some time and effort on ?

QU: Continue on with this or call it quits ? (op)
Top   #1014
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
3 of wands
Someone (newish) who you've just invested some time and effort on ?

QU: Continue on with this or call it quits ? (op)
queen of cups

Keep going for now, focus on putting warm energies into it.

How likely is it C will move into K's house this year?
Top   #1015
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
queen of cups

Keep going for now, focus on putting warm energies into it.

How likely is it C will move into K's house this year?
Ten of swords
Base was 4 of swords, so all in all I see no movement ...

QU: How will Next Saturday go ?
Top   #1016
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Ten of swords
Base was 4 of swords, so all in all I see no movement ...

QU: How will Next Saturday go ?
4 of wands

It will go well! Someone will offer you something, or try and get you to meet up with them again or something like that.

How have I done in my maths assignment?
Top   #1017
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
4 of wands

It will go well! Someone will offer you something, or try and get you to meet up with them again or something like that.

How have I done in my maths assignment?
The World
Looks like you've done well here - difficult to say how well, but successful in your own eyes and those of others

QU: How much can I get done in the next 3-4 days ? (MP)
Top   #1018
think's Avatar
think  think is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2016
Location: grounded in existence
Posts: 5,490
think 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The World
Looks like you've done well here - difficult to say how well, but successful in your own eyes and those of others

QU: How much can I get done in the next 3-4 days ? (MP)
Justice

You can get a fair amount done, but remember to have some balance in your life to avoid becoming run down or stressed.

When will I next hear from K?
Top   #1019
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Justice

You can get a fair amount done, but remember to have some balance in your life to avoid becoming run down or stressed.

When will I next hear from K?
The Hanged Man
base was 5 of swords, so I don't think you will in the forseeable - perhaps ask again in a months time ?

QU: Which door should I open ? One which leads to ....
Top   #1020




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.