Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The Two Of Wands

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Rider-Waite-Smith

Le Mat

Richard 

Ditto closrapexa's post. The Twos are attributed to Chokmah/Wisdom. The Wands are Fire: the Human Spirit, Life Force, Will, etc. In the Two of Wands, Mars, the ruling Planet of Aries, is in Aries. The man is at peace with himself and his accomplishments, but he is vigilent and will not hesitate to defend his realm by force if necessary.
Top   #21
student of tarot

rwcarter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chinese Empress View Post
In many readings I have done, I've noticed that at least, for me, the Two of Wands sometimes seems to mean the querent has up till now pursued two simultaneous courses of action, but now has been forced to decide to drop one and pursue the other from now on.
Emphasis above is mine. I wouldn't always see the 2 Wands as meaning being forced to choose between simultaneous courses of action, but I can see how that interpretation could come up in certain circumstances/readings.
Top   #22

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.