What Oracle decks do you consider must haves?

Chronata

I have buttloads of oracles...but I have to agree with what's been said...

Must haves...

Madame Endora
Faeries Oracle
Medicine Cards

and I would add the Tao Oracle to that list too.

lark

Besides my Frouds Faerie's Oracle, I am very fond of my Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards.

It's like a puzzle matching up the pictures, but more than that I have found it to be spookily acurate.

smokey

my 1 & only oracle:
FO;of course!

zorya

faeries oracle probably the most popular oracle at aeclectic
mategna tarot this historical repro. oracle must be seen to be appreciated. the dark areas in the scans are actually a bright shiny silver. i find this deck great for creativity focused readings.
soul cards no meanings given; cards are designed to be read by intuition only.
power deck lynn andrews' deck, based on multi-cultural shaminism, for self-growth and healing.

it is so hard to stop, i could go on and on! :D

diane drizzy

The Faeries Oracle.

Although I have gone through several tarot decks, it was love at first sight for the FO. They are my desert island deck!

_N_

As I have not yet received my Faeries Oracle, I might change this ;) but for now, I have to say the Tao Oracle. Absolutely beautiful, not just for asking questions, excellent for meditation on specific cards.

N

lunakasha

Oh my!!!

The Wisdom of the Four Winds cards are GORGEOUS!!!!

I may need to put them on my ever-growing wishlist!!! :p

:) Luna

sunflowr

Chronata said:
I have buttloads of oracles...

LOL at Chronata! ;D I too have "buttloads" of oracles. ;) But my favorites and ones that I consider THE decks are the Doreen Virtue decks, especially Healing with the Angels and the new Archangel cards. :)

darwinia

Sacred Geometry Oracle (Francene Hart)

The Flower Speaks (Marlene Rudginsky)

Tao Oracle (Ma Deva Padma)