A Book to help Study with Mystical Lenormand?

Ashtaroot

Mystical Lenormand Astro houses

I have been working on the Astrological Wheel for the Mystical Lenormand
this is what I got it is cool how the cards fits

House1= Aries=Self/Assertive =Bear-Stork-Man /Mars=Aggression
House2= Taurus=Material/Practical =Mice-Ring-Woman /Venus=Love
House3= Gemini =Communication/Intellect=Letter-Fish-Rider /Mercury
4= Cancer=Family/Feelings =House-Moon-Lilies /Moon
5= Leo=Creativity/Pride =Child-Sun-Key /Sun
6=Virgo=Service/Analytical =Anchor-Tree-Whip
7=Libra=Partnerships/Balanced =Heart-Crossroads-Scythe
8=Scorpio=Subconscious/Tenacious=Coffin-Snake-Fox /Pluto=Transformation
9=Sagitarius=Philosophy/Optimisim =Ship-Clover-/Jupiter=Benevolence
10=Capricorn=Society/Ambition =Garden-Mountain-Tower /Saturn=Delay
11=Aquarius=Dreams/Humanitarian =Dog-Stars-Birds /Uranus=Surprise
12=Pisces=Psychology/Hospitable =Cross-Book-Clouds /Neptune=Mystery

Let me know what you guys think

cardlady22

Hello, Ashtaroot! Sorry it's been so long getting back here.

I'm laying out the trios and have a bit of a question. When you lay the cards out and read them, you go from Left to Right, correct?

I'm having a mental speed bump with your listing them House, Sign, Planet because I've always approached astrological things as Planet, Sign, House. Could you take them and show me a bit of an interpretation running both directions? I'd like to see the difference it would make to the story.

Guiding Cauldron

I was reffered here from Golden Moon so I'm having a look through as well; adore the cards and have been using them intuitivly but am working on more direct meanings as well. Will post what I can when I find it too :)

Guiding Cauldron

Meanings/Insights

MSTICAL LENORMAND CARD MEANINGS:
CARD#/Image: Meaning: Astro House/Symbol/Glph:
1. Horserider Messages, news. Planet Mercury
My intuitive: Watch for possible dangers as your speeding by. Call upon divine protection along your ways. Be prepared for anything.
2. Clover Good luck, success & hope Sagittarious
My intuitive: Idealism, independence, educated/affluent person. A time of Cheer and merriment.
3. Ship Traveling, leaving, riches/finaces 9th house
My intutitive: different philosophys/religious bearings open to new ideas. Plundering of riches, grab at what you can when circumstances allow. Tap into secure/sound knowledge to help guide you along your way.
4. Home Home situations, prosperity 4th house
My Intuitive: property, home, family, childhoos, where you come from. Riches of the home, oppulence obtainable, peace and happiness can be achieved. Leaving home wildly innocent to come back with grace and deep appreciation of where you come from.
5. Tree Health of mind Virgo
My Intuitive: a service, analyise the situation at hand, goes over the details carefully without being overly critical. Birds of a feather, flock togther- are your fiends sound for your overall peace of mind and health?
6. Clouds Obstacles or clear skies Planet Neptune
My intuitive: Look around you for indications of how “the wind blows”
7. Snake Be on guard, treachery, betrayal, lies Scorpio
My Intuitive: Be organized, transformation healing. What are you protecting from others?
8. Coffin/Tomb Endings, Bad times, illness or death 8th house
My Intuitive: Fall of an empire during its golden age, inheritances. Regeneration. A time of Ancestors nearby, divine transformation.
9. Flowers Gift, love, good luck Planet Jupiter
My Intuitive: Bouquet of life. Harmony. Take time to enjoy the sweet life.
10. Scythe End of a life/cycle, harvest time. Chiron
My Intuitive: Golden harvest time, opportunites for nuturing yourself or others. Reaping what you have sown. A time to gather and store.
11. Cat’o 9’s rod Personal conflicts/strife. Moon (waxing/growing)
My Intuitive: Purging. Working through the difficulties until it’s resolved. Seeing your way through the darkness towards the light again.
12. Birds Messages/inspirations/knowledge Planet Uranus
My Intutitive: Wisdom through good or bad times, a directional point for you to follow.
13. Child Friendship/joy, trust, protecter nearby 5th house
My Intuitive: An actual child figure, being childlike/innocent. Pleasures, hobbies, heartfelt love (not passionate), personal immagination.
14. Fox Craftyness/ wiley, trickster, shrewd Planet Pluto
My Intuitive: Shapeshifting abilities to turn/distort the situation around you.
15. Bear Power 1st house
My Inutitive: your personal power/personality/self, your appearance to others. Maternal instincts.
16. Stars Success, lucky, gain, scientific knowledge Aquarious
My Intuitive: esoteric insights gained/understood. Personal individuality, ittelect and eccentricities.
17. Stork Birth, moving, Change of environment/family Aries
My Intuitive: Leadership qualities, focus and determination. Can be demanding if not careful or something/someone can be demanding of your time. Something out of the ordinary or coming out of the blue.
18. Dog Spiritual Companion, Friendship, alertness 11th house
My Intuitive: Your friends, expectations, rewards in life and fortunes.
19. Tower Isolation, being within yourself Planet Saturn
My Intuitive: Unjust servitude. Taking time away for/ to be by yourself.
20. Garden Creativity, Harmonious surroundings 10th house
My Intuitive: Reputation, career, fame, and status.
21. Mountains Obstacles, against the elements/situation/person Capricorn
My Intuitive: Working through difficulties, reaching the top through adversities. Industrious and disciplined personality is needed. “You can do it!”
22. Crossroads Making choices, decisions for your life. Libra
My Intuitive: Watch where your steps are taking you. Don’t miss any divine magic/help/guidance along the way. Listen to nature around you for insights. Have balance and harmony along your way.
23. Mice Loss, thief in the night. 2nd house
My Intuitive: feeling of destitution/emptiness but there is always hope burning. Your material resources, money, self esteem and values. The “grass is not always greener” Something that may look tempting isn’t necessairly lasting or for the better.
24. Heart Passion, Big hearted, full of love/adoration 7th house
My intuitive: Show gentle/tenderness. Heal with wisdom, keep your fire burning/try. Be giving to others. Interactions/partnerships with others. Treat yourself sacred and with respect.
25. Ring Marriage/proposal. Protect/celebrate your relationships Taurus
My Intuitive: Stablity, productive unions, practicality. Bliss is possible.
26. Book Secrets, studies, learning, illumination Pisces
My Intuitive: Sensitive personality, or being sensitive, intuitive, imaginative personality with understanding of the Divine capable. Refuse to conform to others. Take what you know and make your own choices.
27. Letter Good News, offical papers, communications coming 3rd house
My Intuitive: End of arguments, peace. Community involvments. Get involved.
28. Lord/Man Husband, partner, friend, Father figure. Planet Mars
My Intuitive: Stature of man reflects from his outward demeanor, appearance; can be Protective, generous or can be hiding his true self behind outward entrapments.
29. Lady/Woman Wife, partner, friend, Mother Figure. Planet Venus
My Intuitve: Can be Beauty and love, passion, compassion, Nurturing, giving, or cold, stature.
30. Lily Older person, friend, relative Moon (waning/dying)
My Intuitive: Wisdom, a productive life that now is at peace/full. Something has been transformed.
31. Sun Optimistic times, Fortune smiling upon you, Leo
My Intuitive: Golden opportunites, happiness, see the bright side of life. Savor these glorious and warm times. Relax and enjoy. Personal vitality. You can get through the dry spells.
32. Moon Emotions Cancer
My Intuitive: living to an old age, Overseeing/Enjoying/Relaxing with your accomplishments/success and at peace with them, go with your intuition. Others look up to you for guidance and protection.
33. Key New start, Access. Sun
My Intuitive: Your able to open your own doors along your way. You have the key/insights. You’re protected. Give way to new ideas.
34. Fish Money, and gain, the ability to obtain more. Gemini
My Intuitive: Prosperity can come to you; approach it with gentleness and grace. Be versatile, rational.
35. Anchor Security. 6th house
My Intuitive: A haven, hope, feeling secure/ in place. Dealing with health situations, work or skills. “Sink or Swim”
36. Cross Personal Faith/ideals. Karma 12th house
My Intuitive: What goes around comes around. Messages. Psychic attainment.

Golden Moon

Guiding Cauldron said:
MSTICAL LENORMAND CARD MEANINGS:
CARD#/Image: Meaning: Astro House/Symbol/Glph:
1. Horserider Messages, news. Planet Mercury
My intuitive: Watch for possible dangers as your speeding by. Call upon divine protection along your ways. Be prepared for anything.
2. Clover Good luck, success & hope Sagittarious
My intuitive: Idealism, independence, educated/affluent person. A time of Cheer and merriment.
3. Ship Traveling, leaving, riches/finaces 9th house
My intutitive: different philosophys/religious bearings open to new ideas. Plundering of riches, grab at what you can when circumstances allow. Tap into secure/sound knowledge to help guide you along your way.
4. Home Home situations, prosperity 4th house
My Intuitive: property, home, family, childhoos, where you come from. Riches of the home, oppulence obtainable, peace and happiness can be achieved. Leaving home wildly innocent to come back with grace and deep appreciation of where you come from.
5. Tree Health of mind Virgo
My Intuitive: a service, analyise the situation at hand, goes over the details carefully without being overly critical. Birds of a feather, flock togther- are your fiends sound for your overall peace of mind and health?
6. Clouds Obstacles or clear skies Planet Neptune
My intuitive: Look around you for indications of how “the wind blows”
7. Snake Be on guard, treachery, betrayal, lies Scorpio
My Intuitive: Be organized, transformation healing. What are you protecting from others?
8. Coffin/Tomb Endings, Bad times, illness or death 8th house
My Intuitive: Fall of an empire during its golden age, inheritances. Regeneration. A time of Ancestors nearby, divine transformation.
9. Flowers Gift, love, good luck Planet Jupiter
My Intuitive: Bouquet of life. Harmony. Take time to enjoy the sweet life.
10. Scythe End of a life/cycle, harvest time. Planet Uranus
My Intuitive: Golden harvest time, opportunites for nuturing yourself or others. Reaping what you have sown. A time to gather and store.
11. Cat’o 9’s rod Personal conflicts/strife. Moon (waxing/growing)
My Intuitive: Purging. Working through the difficulties until it’s resolved. Seeing your way through the darkness towards the light again.
12. Birds Messages/inspirations/knowledge
My Intutitive: Wisdom through good or bad times, a directional point for you to follow.
13. Child Friendship/joy, trust, protecter nearby 5th house
My Intuitive: An actual child figure, being childlike/innocent. Pleasures, hobbies, heartfelt love (not passionate), personal immagination.
14. Fox Craftyness/ wiley, trickster, shrewd Planet Pluto
My Intuitive: Shapeshifting abilities to turn/distort the situation around you.
15. Bear Power 1st house
My Inutitive: your personal power/personality/self, your appearance to others. Maternal instincts.
16. Stars Success, lucky, gain, scientific knowledge Aquarious
My Intuitive: esoteric insights gained/understood. Personal individuality, ittelect and eccentricities.
17. Stork Birth, moving, Change of environment/family Aries
My Intuitive: Leadership qualities, focus and determination. Can be demanding if not careful or something/someone can be demanding of your time. Something out of the ordinary or coming out of the blue.
18. Dog Spiritual Companion, Friendship, alertness 11th house
My Intuitive: Your friends, expectations, rewards in life and fortunes.
19. Tower Isolation, being within yourself Planet Saturn
My Intuitive: Unjust servitude. Taking time away for/ to be by yourself.
20. Garden Creativity, Harmonious surroundings 10th house
My Intuitive: Reputation, career, fame, and status.
21. Mountains Obstacles, against the elements/situation/person Capricorn
My Intuitive: Working through difficulties, reaching the top through adversities. Industrious and disciplined personality is needed. “You can do it!”
22. Crossroads Making choices, decisions for your life. Libra
My Intuitive: Watch where your steps are taking you. Don’t miss any divine magic/help/guidance along the way. Listen to nature around you for insights. Have balance and harmony along your way.
23. Mice Loss, thief in the night. 2nd house
My Intuitive: feeling of destitution/emptiness but there is always hope burning. Your material resources, money, self esteem and values. The “grass is not always greener” Something that may look tempting isn’t necessairly lasting or for the better.
24. Heart Passion, Big hearted, full of love/adoration 7th house
My intuitive: Show gentle/tenderness. Heal with wisdom, keep your fire burning/try. Be giving to others. Interactions/partnerships with others. Treat yourself sacred and with respect.
25. Ring Marriage/proposal. Protect/celebrate your relationships Taurus
My Intuitive: Stablity, productive unions, practicality. Bliss is possible.
26. Book Secrets, studies, learning, illumination Pisces
My Intuitive: Sensitive personality, or being sensitive, intuitive, imaginative personality with understanding of the Divine capable. Refuse to conform to others. Take what you know and make your own choices.
27. Letter Good News, offical papers, communications coming 3rd house
My Intuitive: End of arguments, peace. Community involvments. Get involved.
28. Lord/Man Husband, partner, friend, Father figure. Planet Mars
My Intuitive: Stature of man reflects from his outward demeanor, appearance; can be Protective, generous or can be hiding his true self behind outward entrapments.
29. Lady/Woman Wife, partner, friend, Mother Figure. Planet Venus
My Intuitve: Can be Beauty and love, passion, compassion, Nurturing, giving, or cold, stature.
30. Lily Older person, friend, relative Moon (waning/dying)
My Intuitive: Wisdom, a productive life that now is at peace/full. Something has been transformed.
31. Sun Optimistic times, Fortune smiling upon you, Leo
My Intuitive: Golden opportunites, happiness, see the bright side of life. Savor these glorious and warm times. Relax and enjoy. Personal vitality. You can get through the dry spells.
32. Moon Emotions Cancer
My Intuitive: living to an old age, Overseeing/Enjoying/Relaxing with your accomplishments/success and at peace with them, go with your intuition. Others look up to you for guidance and protection.
33. Key New start, Access. Sun
My Intuitive: Your able to open your own doors along your way. You have the key/insights. You’re protected. Give way to new ideas.
34. Fish Money, and gain, the ability to obtain more. Gemini
My Intuitive: Prosperity can come to you; approach it with gentleness and grace. Be versatile, rational.
35. Anchor Security. 6th house
My Intuitive: A haven, hope, feeling secure/ in place. Dealing with health situations, work or skills. “Sink or Swim”
36. Cross Personal Faith/ideals. Karma 12th house
My Intuitive: What goes around comes around. Messages. Psychic attainment.

WOW That is very impressive Guiding Cauldron. I will jot this down in my LeNormand Journal.

Guiding Cauldron

your welcome, like I said I'm still new at this deck but this was my initial thoughts; glad its helpful x

Golden Moon

Well I'm looking through my Mystical Lenormand deck and I'm writing down what each of the symbols on the cards means to me. For example, The Book card, you have the book on a stand and there is what appears to be a lamb on top of the book. The Book on top of the stand means Information that may contain high important information. As for the lamb could mean a bible, a holy book. It's complicated I know, but I'm barely starting on it.

Guiding Cauldron

My Book card has a Ram on top of it , which is how I got the "Dont conform" intuitively from it.

Guiding Cauldron

can anyone tell me what the right card corner symbol is on card 12 plz?

Ashtaroot

It is the sign of the planet Uranus.