Random Q&As

MoiraKarin

Garden-Lily-Man-Snake-Book

Be social, be proactive, meet with him, have fun together but keep distance, keep yourself a bit away, be mysterious, make him want more without giving it freely away, play the game of seduction.
:confused: ine is female...

Ronia

LOL

Then just ignore the seduction of the Snake and turn it into cunning behaviour, be clever. The rest basically remains the same - meet, have fun, don't trust fully, kepp your distance.

MoiraKarin

OK, here is another one: will I re-marry over the next three years?

whip child fish tower ship

Wow is this conclusive or not :)

tower for time period of 1 year and nr 3 for the ship will make this an affirmative 'yes' with including the chils of something new and exciting where you feel get you all emotional involved with eachother (whip child)

-------------
what do i need to knoe now....

MoiraKarin

LOL

Then just ignore the seduction of the Snake and turn it into cunning behaviour, be clever. The rest basically remains the same - meet, have fun, don't trust fully, kepp your distance.

It still makes me wonder what the man was in for..I am not a man

Ronia

whip child fish tower ship

Wow is this conclusive or not :)

tower for time period of 1 year and nr 3 for the ship will make this an affirmative 'yes' with including the chils of something new and exciting where you feel get you all emotional involved with eachother (whip child)

Interesting timing, wouldn't have thought of it. :)

Ronia

It still makes me wonder what the man was in for..I am not a man

Well, that's what I wonder too... Looks to me like she expects manly behaviour... as weird as it sounds.

Ronia

-------------
what do i need to knoe now....

Ring-Mice-Sun

Some relationship or commitment or emotional connection worries you've had will clear up, happiness and warmth ahead! :)

Will I live in this country or will I move to settle down elsewhere over the next three years?

214red

That sounds so nice red! I'll keep my fingers crossed, although when I cross my fingers the opposite of what I want happens, so maybe I should keep them uncrossed. LOL

Why do you keep sneezing?

Moon - ship - book - stork - mountain

The ship and stork make me think it's connected to living near a large body of water.

The moon shows it's emotional in nature. However, it does remind me of something I once heard an Indian guru say - when you sneeze multiple times at once, it means you're creating what you were just thinking about. It kind of plays with the psychic nature of the moon.

The book is hiding the answer you seek, while the mountain, especially combined with the stork, indicates the sneezing isn't going to stop soon. There's a block of some kind.

It will be interesting to see what answers others come up with because my cards didn't reveal much.

On a personal note, I sneeze a lot when I eat wheat. Maybe there's a connection there for you.
i stopped eating wheat and dairy as i am intollorant to them so i know its not that. i suspect its of a psychic /spirit nature, but cant nail it down, i never sneeze just once either, i sneeze multiple times in one go, then it stops suddenly.

I love the idea of creating what i am thinking about at that time, and as i type this my nose feels like its startingt o build up to a sneeze, so could be onto something...ta!!

214red

Red, I'll take halil's cards on your question: I think you're seneezing because of changes in humidity levels and if you want it to stop, you'll have to move to a mountain region where the air is dry. :)
weirdly enough a dehumidifier didnt work, and it doesnt stop regardless of what country i am in (i travel alot).

thanks!

MoiraKarin

Will I live in this country or will I move to settle down elsewhere over the next three years?

clover child key man star

Man, i get clear cards for you...:)

Again an affirmative yes through the key

So funny here comes your newly wed husband as well he will be coming with you

AINT THIS COOL :D

The star as well gives me the feeling that you will leave your country for i feel this presents to me something far away...

------------------
What can i do to focused more on the positve (sun) then the anxiety (mice) within this commitment or relationship