Random Q&As

Ronia

I think the message is to relax, enjoy and avoid planning too far. Live for today and enjoy it.

MoiraKarin

Q: what kind of relationship(ring) will need the refocuse of more 'sun'

Ronia

I don't understand your question, if anyone else does, probably will help.

MoiraKarin

Ring-Mice-Sun

Some relationship or commitment or emotional connection worries you've had will clear up, happiness and warmth ahead! :)

iwas referring to this :)

alyna

Q: what kind of relationship(ring) will need the refocuse of more 'sun'

I think you want to ask what kind of relationship (or probably contract) needs more energy,optimism from the Sun card?

Let me know if I'm wrong

MoiraKarin

I think you want to ask what kind of relationship (or probably contract) needs more energy,optimism from the Sun card?

Let me know if I'm wrong

you are right...:D

214red

OK, join forces, here is my draw on question: where does my financial independence lie, where to look for it, how to achieve it?

Cut at Clover+Fish - well, this basically speaks to me about lucky money, nothing to do really.

Scythe+Letter+Clover+Fish+House+Book

Huh... unexpected news? Sudden check? And on the other side stability or is this house, property? But it's hidden now or property investment of a kind?

okay i dont cut at cards so not sure if i will able to read it, i would have cut maybe at key. i will read the following :

Scythe+letter+House+Book
i will look at these cards later, got a sudden invitation (hence the scythe for me today) so have to pop out.

I did decide to pull for you and got the flowers (jumped out) and the coffin.
I feel that something needs to end, something needs to be transformed and this likely is a personal transformation, the flowers says its about when you come into your own. the flowers here are cut and in a vase and on display, there is something about you thats not comfortable being fully on display yet, being admired because of who you are and what you do. when your comfortable you will get a gift (flowers) that you will transform (coffin) into a financial security (so perhaps you get a monetary gift and you invest it in something that blooms).

catch up later

PS i look forward to seeing some weird and funny questions that really stretch the limit of the cards and us!! descriptions of places and people always stumps me so i will try and post some fo those qs and cards later today

MoiraKarin

okay i dont cut at cards so not sure if i will able to read it, i would have cut maybe at key. i will read the following :

Scythe+letter+House+Book
i will look at these cards later, got a sudden invitation (hence the scythe for me today) so have to pop out.

I did decide to pull for you and got the flowers (jumped out) and the coffin.
I feel that something needs to end, something needs to be transformed and this likely is a personal transformation, the flowers says its about when you come into your own. the flowers here are cut and in a vase and on display, there is something about you thats not comfortable being fully on display yet, being admired because of who you are and what you do. when your comfortable you will get a gift (flowers) that you will transform (coffin) into a financial security (so perhaps you get a monetary gift and you invest it in something that blooms).

catch up later

makes 2 drawing the same conclusion...

Ronia

The thing is that my cards know I'll cut and I'll use the cut as a focal point. So, they always give me the straight forward answer as a cut, the rest is just the meat surrounding it. But in your draw it's again about something given, not really worked for. I wonder...

Being on display in general has always been an issue for me. It's also about my looks and how they attract people to me, I have to learn to accept it finally. It's like I'm always afraid of being the one spoiled for how I look, you know? Always trying to achieve something myself, afraid of feeling dependant, yet it makes men around me wonder why I'm so offended, I guess. It may be about that. OR just a monetary gift although I don't see from where but it's not my job to see I guess.

Scythe-Letter-Clover is like a lottery ticket to me. And Fish-House-Book makes me think of an institution like a bank or an insurance company...

Ronia

Moira, on your question: what relationship needs more optimism?

Mountain - do you have a distant relationship? If yes, that's the one. If not, then it's one that is currently on hold for some reason (s).

Book-Letter-Mountain-Child-Man

It's been a secret one or mainly based on writing exchange. It needs to be renewed, needs fresh energy, a new beginning, a bit of childlike enthusiasm to inject in it, it's with a man, may be younger.