TB's second book is out!

RunningWild

Indeed, I have a true Kindle. LOL Give me a few days to take a look at it and I'll get back to you. I started reading your first book the day I purchased it and didn't notice anything amiss at the time. But...I was exhausted and it was the end of the day so I wasn't paying that much attention.

ETA: I just thought I'd add that it's true, there is a lot to be said for paper, particularly when it comes to graphics, but I wouldn't trade my Kindle for anything. I have Ye Olde Standard Kindle with keyboard and if a book I want to read is going to take 7 to 10 days to be delivered by USPS versus however many seconds it takes to download to my Kindle...well it depends on what I want the book for...reading? or looking at the pretty pictures? My point being that both are useful in their own way.

RunningWild

I wanted to get back to you sooner but life intervened. Tonight I started looking through both the PC app and the Kindle to see if anything differed and I didn't notice anything (so far) that loses the continuity. The only thing that I see that makes reading the ebook version more difficult than the paperback has to do with the graphs. The print on the graphs/diagrams is very small on the kindle and not much better on the PC app.

I did notice paragraph indentation seems to vary, too, though the same variations occur on both devices.

All in all, it's quite readable, however.

My apologies for taking so long.

WonderGuy

I just ordered mine, can't wait. Finally a book geared toward us

WonderGuy

Is there a deck to go with the book?

MikeTheAltarboy

This is now in my book-purchasing queue. :-D The description sold me. It *does* seem like so many books are written by straight women for straight women. All my favorite tarot books have been by men. (Which is only to state an anecdotal tendancy, not to postulate a rule!) Looking forward to it!

tarotbear

Bumping this back up (why didn't I think of this sooner for Christmas gift-giving? LOL!) because I have just received what I consider a 'glowing' review from a total stranger who teaches Tarot and is using my Major interpretations for comparative discussions in her classes. I couldn't ask for better than that!

(Available on Kindle for instant Christmas giving! LOL!)

rwcarter

Question since this got bumped. My printed copy of the book doesn't have page numbers on any of the pages. Was this done on purpose or by accident? The lack of page numbers seems like it would make it hard to discuss the book with someone else. I guess I could talk about "the section on ...." but I'm more used to talking about "the 3 paragraph on page ...."

Rodney

tarotbear

Sorry, Rod! No, the first few books I did in self-pub do not have pagination. If I ever get moved and we get a large snowstorm that strands me indoors I intend to reformat all those books so they do have page numbers, make a few revisions, update a few statements, etc.

{I didn't know how to make pagination work! LOL!}

rwcarter

Sorry, Rod! No, the first few books I did in self-pub do not have pagination. If I ever get moved and we get a large snowstorm that strands me indoors I intend to reformat all those books so they do have page numbers, make a few revisions, update a few statements, etc.

{I didn't know how to make pagination work! LOL!}
In the tech support world I call those "undocumented features" instead of bugs. :D

Glad to know it's not just me though. In 20 years that undocumented feature will hopefully raise the value of the book, especially if you release a second edition without that feature.... ;)