Alternate Realities Lenormand - Now Shipping

rachelcat

jewel is ordering me a non-keyword version, so I will pay the keyword version forward to a complete lenormand newbie at the meeting on Saturday! (Ha! Another one hooked!)

Thanks, jewel, for taking care of me!

sabrina77

Oh dear. I got my lovely Alternate Realities deck (and it really is lovely), but I got the one with keywords when I ordered the one without.

It is completely adorable. I like the design and the illustrations. Even the look of the keywords. (Just not all the words themselves . . .) And the extra cards, too!

Now I have to decide if I want to keep the keywords and order one without. Probably better than trying to exchange. And we're having a Lenormand presentation at tarot society this weekend, so I could give the keyword one away . . .

Decisions, decisions . . .

Same thing happened to me. They are still beautiful cards so I'll probably just keep them.

jewel22

Oh no Sabrina!!!!!! :(
I just sent you an email,
I will order you a corrected deck this next week!

Other than the keywords being there, I'm so glad that you like the deck! :)

shadowdancer

I have just had a look at all the goodies on the website. I have to say - I am more than impressed. If I was in buying mode I think I would be adding one of everything to the basket :D

Davina

Lee

I've received mine, and it looks great! I look forward to working with it.

MoonGypsy

i finally decided to order one WITHOUT the key words.
Now i am excited to see it..
The backs are sooo lovely...

rachelcat

Got my non-keyword version today. Completely adorable and just what I like in a lenormand, simple but pretty!