ANY Lenormands on your Wish List for 2016?

greatdane

Right now, it's the ANNA. K LENORMAND AND the SECOND ED VICTORIAN FLONZ.

Anyone else see any lovelies they want that will, or should, be available starting in 2016?

Aster Breo

I'm hoping that the Maybe Lenormand will be available soon -- I mean the version I can actualy afford. ;-)

EmpyreanKnight

Right now I only have the Gilded Reverie Lenormand.

Next year, at least for starters I'm planning to get the Lenormand Oracle from Lo Scarabeo and The Lenormand Fortune-Telling Cards. Both come with companion books that I hope will be helpful.

2orangetabbies

I've actually indulged in several really nice decks these past few months--Gilded Reverie, Pixie's, Storybook--so I should stop for a bit. :) But I probably will go back to basics and acquire a Blue Owl soon. And I think I will try making my own personal deck. Oh, and I will keep putting out to the Universe that I'd like to stumble across a really cool Lenormand or Tarot deck CHEEP at a thrift shop or garage sale (seems like everyone else makes these incredible finds, but I've yet to run across anything other than standard playing cards at either venue).

AnjouTwo

I'm hoping that the Maybe Lenormand will be available soon -- I mean the version I can actualy afford. ;-)

Agreed! I went back and forth on getting a hand-coloured deck, but in the end I knew it would just stay in a box and not get used.

I'm also looking forward to the 1889 Lenormand by Jennifer Kast. When I saw the Basset Hound on #18 Dog I knew this deck would be special as I've had hounds my entire adult life.

reall

re-edited version of my chakra lenormand!:)) have some ideas I wish to try on!^^ lolz hopefully that will hapen in 2016!^^ lolz :))

DanThorpe

Gilded Reverie Ciro Marchetti
Eclectic Lenormand
Alyzens Lenormand both on Etsy AlyZenMoonshadow

Shadowling

Silson Lenormand and Flonz Victorian Lenormand are wishes to be fulfilled.

knight_sephiroth

Thanks to kurenai, I'm hoping to order my first Lenormand deck!

I'm currently torn between:

Pixies
Art Gallery Lenormand
Dondorf Lenormand (Harold Josten)
My Precious Lenormand
Under the Roses Lenormand

Hmm... can I just have all of them?

ThtDancerGuy

Rana George Lenormand

The Rana George Lenormand is the only deck I'm looking forward to in 2016:)