Titania's Fortune Cards?

aeonx

Re: Titania & mlle Lenormand

Damien X said:
Titania's Fortune Cards are just a 'modern' and truly crappy rip-off of the Oracle of mlle Lenormand, which is just a beautiful set of 36 cards used for divination. I use the later mentioned deck a lot in my own practice, and fondly recommend it to anyone interested in an alternative to the Tarots. The best edition is manufactured by Piatnik, but I also love the one by AGMuller. The deck can be bought from www.alidastore.com - one of my favourite e-stores! :eek:) Anyway, I felt I had to clear things up...

Yes, thanx for clearing up. :)

If anyone's interested in viewing these cards, follow the links:
Aeclectic: Mlle. Lenormand Fortune Telling Playing Cards
Wicce: review+pictures

~aeonx~

pozt

i saw it on amazon.com.....reviews rated it 100%. But my friends has it and I think it looks disgusting.

Carla

This is a truly ancient thread, but I was curious. Do people rate Titania more highly now after all these years? I was looking at them and thinking. Hm. I kind of like them.

lord_ewin

Halil has this deck and has had some fair amount of success with the spreads she uses. Hopefully she'll add more details for you! :)

214red

I like her meanings for the cards, and i keep the cards for the book mainly but don't use them they don't work for me, but work surprisingly well for when I am teaching psychic or mediumship stuff, non-card readers seem to love them because of the simple symbology and colours?

The mountain meaning seems to be quite relevant to me in my readings, it's not come out for the traditional meanings yet

andybc

I like the deck personally Carla, and agree with Red that the book is interesting meaning wise. I’ve used it several times for shorter readings, and the cards talk a little differently to my Lenormand cards.

Little Hare

I have this deck and I Love it! I find just having a single image and garish colours really frees up my intuition. Definately a favourite of mine, plus I found Titana's meanings very accurate personally.

Mona18

This was my first deck and holds a special place in my heart.

The deck was incredibly accurate for me ...

Carla

I like the deck personally Carla, and agree with Red that the book is interesting meaning wise. I’ve used it several times for shorter readings, and the cards talk a little differently to my Lenormand cards.

So in your opinion is Titania's deck not a Lenormand deck?

I have found decks for as little as £1.06 on Amazon, and have contacted seller to find out if the cards are definitely included. Hope so, as I quite fancy the deck. I like the garish colours and the single images.