Where to find books on Lenormand method in ENGLISH!!!

redfairy

hi all,
i am looking for books on Lenormand method in ENGLISH, but i can't seem to find any...all are in dutch or german or french and that leaves me with nothing!!! **redfairy crying her heart out***
I am longing to read the Lenormand deck with the books explaining the divination interpretations, but to no avail!
If someone can help me find the books, i would be most happy and grateful!
Luv n hugz
red

redfairy

thanks Moonbow

Hi Moonbow,
thanks for responding to my thread... looks like everyone is searching for the books...:) i wonder why the publishers do not publish an English Edition... i had emailed a publisher sometime back with this request, but did not get a response!
well, thanks again for the links you gave me, i have already visited serena's site and also the very informative threads on this forum, but i was looking for MORE!!!! actually looking for books written by ERNA DROESBEKE and another author but I can't just seem to place her name right now...will post later when i get the name !!!
thanks and hugz
red

catlin

@redfairy:
another well-known author on Lenormand cards is Anne Biwer and Halina Kamm but I don't know if there is an English translation of them.

Last year there was a pretty good new book released in German about Lenormand cards but I don't this translated in English.

Did you already check out the LS editions of Lenorman cards? There at least are the LWB's in English.

redfairy

??

catlin said:
@redfairy:
another well-known author on Lenormand cards is Anne Biwer and Halina Kamm but I don't know if there is an English translation of them.

Last year there was a pretty good new book released in German about Lenormand cards but I don't this translated in English.

Did you already check out the LS editions of Lenorman cards? There at least are the LWB's in English.

Hi Catlin,
Thanks for the info... it always boils down to the same thing, nothing nothing nothing in English!!!boohoo.
Sorry for asking, but can you clarify what is the LS edition?
and what does LWB stand for???
sorry for the dumb and dumber questions, but i really don't know!!! ;-(
thanks
hugz red

redfairy

Lwb

oh ok, now i know, LWB is Little White Book@!!!!
But what's LS???*#@$^@*$^@#*!!!!!!!!

Lee

Please excuse our use of lingo! LS is Lo Scarabeo, an Italian publisher. Here's their website:

http://www.loscarabeo.com/

The only Lenormand book in English I know of is the book that comes with the Titania's Fortune Cards set.

-- Lee :)

catlin

Sorry redfairy,
I thought LWB and LS common talk for you.

BTW I don't like Titania stuff (I got one of her books as a gift from a friend) but I doubt heavily that there is much information and/or knowlegde in her publications so you maybe want to check a bit more on the web.

redfairy

hi again~~

thank you lee and catlin,
and forgive my pathetic ignorance!!!

will try and try till i succeed...!!!

catlin

Hey, redfairy, come on, don't be cross with us.