Super Tarot by Sasha Fenton

Grizabella

Does anyone have this book and if so, what do you think of it?

magpie9

Sasha Fenon is soooo underated!

I have it, and I love it. It's not just another tarot book. For one thing, she's both funny and straightforward. She has lots of common sense, as well. She has techniques and approaches you won't find anywhere else--It's a very freeing mix of Traditional and Intuitive reading styles. It's not really a beginners book--it's meant to improve your reading skills.

To me, a lot of the time in a reading it's sort of like a jigsaw puzzle, or mystery to be solved. My curiosity gets engaged, and I want to know more on every level. she has lots of "solving" techniques that widen and broaden a reading, making them much more informative. And they're fun. And yes, it's improved my reading.

Not to sound like a complete consumer idiot, but if you only buy one tarot book this year, this is the one.

Grizabella

Great review, Magpie! Thanks for the input. I see the used book sellers on Amazon have it for about $2.50, so that sounds like a good bargain to me. :D

magpie9

You might check out discountnewagebooks.com as well--they have $1. shipping. ;)

Grizabella

I got this book before the heat wave struck and distracted me from posting about it, but it's a great book! I especially like the "four card trick" and some of the other exercises she has in the book. I was really amazed at how much it's helped my reading skills. I love the way of reading I've learned from the book.

I recommend the book to anyone else and especially since it's such a bargain if you can find it at a discount. I'm going to keep an eye open for any other tarot books she's written.

Elven

I have this book too and found it great to work with Tarot wise :) although I think Sasha Fenton is a gifted psychic and could dabble in a realm of different divinations - she has written other books on tea-leave reading, palmisrty and astrology too :)

gotta add... theres a funny part in there though, about sending clients to the local public loo's instead of them being allowed to use your own, if you read from home...

Blessings
Elven x

Grizabella

Yes, I saw that part. :p She had just mentioned clients sometimes stealing from her and I wondered what she kept in her "loo" that she thought a querent might want to steal. Or else that maybe she's quite the fastidious one who didn't want anyone else's germs or something.

I'd probably never see my clients again if I sent them to the nearest public restroom since it's blocks and blocks away.

I don't read at home for strangers at this point, though, so my "loo" treasures are safe.

Elven

Lyric said:
I'd probably never see my clients again if I sent them to the nearest public restroom since it's blocks and blocks away.

LOL!! :p me neither!!! I had this vision of some poor woman looking for the local Service/Gas station - half way through a reading. LOL!!

I also have just realised - the book also contatined some great timing 'markers' I was working with at one stage - I ripped the page out of the book - (for easy reference :rolleyes:) and now cant find them - serves myself right for defacing the book!! :p

Blessings
Elven x

Grizabella

Oh no! I'm sure you're kicking yourself!

I can copy those later today if you'd like and post them for you. :)

Elven

Thankyou for the offer Lyric :thumbsup:

I think they were a count back method - or a seasonal method ... :rolleyes: I cant remember exactly ... but I do remember they were very helpful in the timing aspect for issues in the reading.

Only when you can ;) - it was only a short paragraph or a small list.

Blessing and many thanks
Elven x