Lenormand vs. Tarot

Nina*

Mystical is nice, but none of them is as good and as gorgeous as Isabels Traum... my favorite by far!

faunabay

GeorgiePorgie said:
Yeah, well, just email the seller first, if possible, to clarify. What I got was the Carta Mundi when I ordered the WHAT I THOUGHT WAS GOING TO BE the Red Owl. According to the seller he has asked Amazon to change the wording of the listing, "several times."

Myself and Lee both have ordered the Blue Owl from this seller and gotten exactly what we wanted. The Blue Owl. :)
But I hadn't tried to order the one with the verses so.......(shrug)
The link Lee posted is definitely for the Blue Owl though. (said from experience)

Sheri

6 Haunted Days said:
Yes, my Mystical is my favourite, it's like a fairytale realm....amazing little works of art. Have you heard anything about the Mystical II coming out next year?

No, I haven't! Wow! I wonder what it will be like!

faunabay

6 Haunted Days said:
Yes, my Mystical is my favourite, it's like a fairytale realm....amazing little works of art. Have you heard anything about the Mystical II coming out next year?

Wait!! What? A Mystical II ?? I wonder what the differences will be and how they'll do it.

Wow! I missed this in your post 6HD. Thanks for pointing it out valeria!

Nevermore

I just got the Mystical and the FC. WOW. I love the both a lot. The backs of the FC tho are too bright in comparison to the fronts of the cards. Think sometime in the future I'll try to fade the backs by sunlight. The Mystical is just so nice. The artistry is just so beautiful. Wistful, but lovely. I don't know which deck to start on.
Oh and I think the Mystical II is not a Lenormand but something called a "kipper" deck. I don't know what that means. The deck in question is called "Mystical Kipper", available from German Amazon (amazon.de). Might have to look up "mystiches kipper"

It's really pretty. But I'm poor. AHHHH.
I'm going to wait for a long time. I've too many right now.

6 Haunted Days

Nevermore said:
I just got the Mystical and the FC. WOW. I love the both a lot. The backs of the FC tho are too bright in comparison to the fronts of the cards. Think sometime in the future I'll try to fade the backs by sunlight. The Mystical is just so nice. The artistry is just so beautiful. Wistful, but lovely. I don't know which deck to start on.
Oh and I think the Mystical II is not a Lenormand but something called a "kipper" deck. I don't know what that means. The deck in question is called "Mystical Kipper", available from German Amazon (amazon.de). Might have to look up "mystiches kipper"

It's really pretty. But I'm poor. AHHHH.
I'm going to wait for a long time. I've too many right now.

There's a thread in here somewhere about the Mystical Kipper. I'm pretty sure it's not the Mystical II I heard about as the Kipper is in print and the one I was referring is coming out next year.

Nevermore

6 Haunted Days said:
There's a thread in here somewhere about the Mystical Kipper. I'm pretty sure it's not the Mystical II I heard about as the Kipper is in print and the one I was referring is coming out next year.
So now there are TWO decks out there that I want! Haha! Thanks for clearing that up though:)