Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study -Multi level readings all topics

Sylvie Steinbach

Indianstorm

I would like you to make a conscious effort to break down your analysis the way I present it...your presentation of all the cards on the row is not helping me to help you getting better even if at the end you come up with the right answers.

I am here to teach not entertain with case studies. I want you to get really good but that presentation will make you miss psychic inputs in the future. It is a little bit too 'rational'. Look at my previous ways of breaking down a spread it is also rational but the presentation has a flow of logic someone can follow. Yours is harder to check out..

indianstorm

Sylvie

I agree with you completely. I usually talk through my thought process linking the key message for each card. It helps me focus. Especially lately.. I seem to hone in on the message straight away.. Not sure why. It didn't take me long actually to analyse the cases.i went through the motions of laying the cards out.i do think structure to what i feel the cards mean. Can this not be another way of intuiting..:) but i know what you're saying.. It feels cold..stormy

Phoenix Rising

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Case Jenna

Jenna and Mike just met and Jenna our client came to see what could be the potential of this new relationship. We took their first names and charge them onto the respective key cards. Shuffling the deck we focused on the keycards/ the first names and what we want to know. BE CLEAR!

Here is the spread:

23 mice + 18 dog + 7 snake + 29 woman + 4 house + 2 clover + 32 moon + 11 whip + 28 man + 25 ring + 17 storks + 9 bouquet

Alrite, I will try my hardest not to bla bla because I do or rather had a bad habit of that.
Firstly I will look at the Jenna (woman key card) The snake in the past and next to her suggests that in the past she had been betrayed, although because it sits next to her she may have not been honest herself. Mice+dog+snake says that she had been in a draining relationship, and there were difficulties and trust issues. The snake can also represent jeolousy, so they had jeolousy issues because it sits between them.
The House sitting to her right suggests that she is now stable and settled, and wants to settle down. Clover says she is in a more and positive frame of mind. Clover+moon+whip, shows that there will be romantic dates and positive sexual chemistry between her and Mike.

Looking at Mike (key card man) With whip sitting next to him, he certainly has alot of sex appeal. The ring to his other side, shows that he is a man of his word, and very reliable, he is ready to make a commitment. Ring+storks+bouquet. Shows that he is also looking at taking the relationship to a higher level, and that there will be positive and happy changes.
So this is a really lovely reading for this couple.

Phoenix Rising

Case study's

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Case Lauren

Lauren came in for a reading as she is confused on what to do for a profession. She has no real career and she is looking for some directions. We will introduce several key cards that we may find useful in this general inquiries. Shuffling the deck we focus on our keycards and what we want to know.

Here are the cards:

5-tree + 12 birds + 29 woman + 6 clouds + 14 fox + 23 mice + 16 stars + 26 book + 15 bear + 34 fish + 35 anchor + 30 lily

Key cards Woman(Lauren) fox and fish
The birds next to Lauren says that she has very good communication skills, the clouds to her right shows the confusion she also has but because fox is after that says that she will not be settled with a regular job. Tree+birds suggests to me that she needs something that is fulfilling, and may have had some deep conversations with others about her confusion.
fox+mice says that a regular job will only give her stress and no fulfilment. The stars says that she should and will follow her dream, the book+bear+fish suggests that she may look at the accounting side of setting up and running her own business enterprise as "fish" is about business. She may get a loan for this (bear+fish) The business will be stable and give her much satisfaction, it will be a long lived business.
I would suggest to Lauren that she would do very well in setting up her own business as she would be unfulfilled in a regular job, and to make goals, learn all the in and outs of setting up and managing her own business.

I'm quite sure there are clues in this layout that may hint and what type of business, but I don't want to attempt to try. In the past it does imply that she is a very good communicator, tree and bear suggest health and nutrition.

Case John

John our client wants to move but he is not sure where. He wants to know what you 'see' for him in this topic.

28-man + 23 mice + 4 house + 21 mountain + 17 storks + 20 garden + 3 ship + 30 lily

Key cards man(John) and House(location)
Mice next to John says that he is feeling very stressed in his current living situation as the house follows mice. He has been living there for quite a while indicated by mountain. With Storks says that he will make a positive move to re-energise possibly to the country open flat lands. The ship and lily says that he will definitely re-locate where it will be a permanent stay, possibly to the northern areas(lily)
So I would tell John that the move will be very fulfilling and will bring back some tranquility into his life, he would do well to go to the country or open lands in the northern areas.
I am more inclined to go with Garden than lily (snowy colder climates) as the garden brings more color than the cold of lily. Mountain in his current location can be rocky and hilly so I think he maybe looking for something a bit more open and flat.

Case Fred

Fred is not sure if he wants to stay in town but again can't figure out what / where his next location will be. Help he says.

3 ship + 12 birds + 17 storks + 4 house + 22 crossroad + 19 tower + 35 anchor + 34 fish
Key card House
In the past it indicates that Fred had possibly moved from further away(ship)from another state (birds) before locating to his current living situation, which has lot's of highways(crossroad) with the hussle and bustle of the metropolis and city(tower) The anchor shows that his move will give him stability and shows a more permanent location if he moved to a beach/community type area along the coast line both in which the anchor and fish are indicative of. The crossroad after house is a place not too far or to the next state line.
So I would tell Fred to move from the city and go to a lovely beach community. Which may not be too far, driving distance to the next state line.

Phoenix

LisaW

case John

John our client wants to move but he is not sure where. He wants to know what you 'see' for him in this topic.

28-man + 23 mice + 4 house + 21 mountain + 17 storks + 20 garden + 3 ship + 30 lily

The key card is the 4house. There are delays around moving (21mountain) but he will eventually move (17storks) to a country atmosphere, large open spaces (20garden) at quite a distance away, another state or possibly another country (3ship), somewhere where there are winters(lily).

LisaW

case Fred

Fred is not sure if he wants to stay in town but again can't figure out what / where his next location will be. Help he says.

3 ship + 12 birds + 17 storks + 4 house + 22 crossroad + 19 tower + 35 anchor + 34 fish

The key card is 4house.
Fred has talked about moving far away, but it is just discussions. 17Storks to the left of the 4house does not indicate a move, but thinking of one.
22crossroads shows hesitation on his part; but also says that he won't move too far, within driving distance. He will most likely move to a big city (19tower) along the coast. I would say a coastal city, not too far away from wherever is he now. He will get his desire for travel through business reasons. (34fish)

Sylvie Steinbach

Good job everyone!

I am most impressed by Phoenix Rising presentation and insights...I have to tell you Lisa and Phoenix that since you have started your daily practice your insights have improved significantly...What I like about Phoenix analysis is that it contains the logic of the deduction with the text of presentation that a client would be impressed by. I will do the break down for the record but her work is as good as I would provide....Kuddo Phoenix!!! :)

Sylvie Steinbach

Let's work together...

case Jenna:

23 mice + 18 dog + 7 snake + 29 woman + 4 house + 2 clover + 32 moon + 11 whip + 28 man + 25 ring + 17 storks + 9 bouquet

The keycards are of course the man and the woman cards

29 woman: the snake on the left shows that Jenna has experienced some difficulties. The group mice + dog seems to indicate the troubles were connected with someone she knew -maybe a boyfriend? and this situation created a lot of stress on both people. The house on the right indicates stability. So obviously Jenna is moving on and is regrouping quite well. The clover and the moon show new romantic opportunity that will likely become physical (whip).

28 man: the whip on the left give a sex appeal to Mike. The combination clover + moon show his love life as happy and active. Notice the absence of commitment which means that Mike is available! The ring brings the desire for a stable and committed relationship! The group storks and bouquet give us the idea that this is a man who can not only move forward in life and in love but also that he is a nice guy!

Now for additional information the cards between the 2 keycards show romance -clove and moon- sexual attraction -whip with moon- and stability with the house. So most likely this is a great love option for these 2 people which could become a marriage...

Sylvie Steinbach

Case Lauren

5-tree + 12 birds + 29 woman + 6 clouds + 14 fox + 23 mice + 16 stars + 26 book + 15 bear + 34 fish + 35 anchor + 30 lily

This is a classic inquiry.

Lauren is a keycard but also fox -job- and fish -business-. The choice is dictated by the fact that she really does not know what she wants so we need to cover all angles. Bear is not a keycard since this is not a financial inquiry!!!

29 woman: Birds show Lauren has a chatty woman. Obviously good in communication. The tree bring depth to her conversations -spiritual- but also her interests in maybe health and spiritual realms. The clouds show confusion -well that we know! and the fox is about her career...

14 fox: clouds show a complete fox toward employment and mice indicate unemployment or stress regarding jobs. That does not look too good!

34 fish: Bear bring management skills and power status. The anchor and lily bring stability and longevity to the business life. This is a strong indication she should consider starting her own business or being independent alltogether!!! This will surely last and be there for her until she decides to retire -lily.

How to find what fields to recommend: the bear can be the financial industry, the nutritional field or even restaurants, food and fitness...The anchor by itself is planning long term. The lily can be retirement, calmness... So I would advise her to look into services such as financial planning, nutrition and fitness etc..Now you will notice I did not address the stars or the book...the reason is that we are not looking at a relationship between 2 people and these two cards don't really bring anything new per say... book and bear can be accounting, financial planning etc..we have already come to that conclusion! stars and book can be planning, managing etc...nothing new here. You can by pass some cards if really they are too far from the key cards -here i have chosen 2 each way because I have 3 key cards in that spread and this is plenty of info already!

T

Sylvie Steinbach

Case John

This is not really a multi level reading but a request about locations that I decided to through in just to get you more confused ;)

The key card is the house -right? we are talking about moving here!!!

4 house: the mice on the left show the pressure to change of atmosphere. But the mountain adds a longer timetable. Surely John has been thinking of moving for quite a while but it is clear there is no move in the near future.

the man tell us by being the first card that the delay has been already a fact because the mice are on his right...he is under the pressure and will continue to be. There are maybe some reasons he wants out of there!

the storks are good news and probably confirm the move...the garden brings greenery and nice neighbors. The ship adds distance and the lily some more conservative and colder climates. So the suggestion is that most likely John will move -maybe not this year but next?- to a colder but very green area, with groomed landscaped, more conservative feeling location.