The Lover's Path Index

Sophie-David

ladyfaerylainell

lover's path tarot study group

I got my deck in early december it was the limited edition set. I have been wondering when there would be a group I am interested in joining.

Sophie-David

Hi ladyfaerylainell

Posting within the group has been somewhat limited, as you have probably noticed. I would love to have more feedback on those threads I have started - or to take part in any other discussion that someone else might start. Welcome! :)

David

Moonchild1721

I just got this deck the other day and I love it. I'm very happy there is a study group on this deck. I'm looking forward to participating!
Samantha

Sophie-David

Hi Samantha

I would love to have company! :)

Cheers - David

Moonchild1721

Hi David,
I've never participated in a Study Group before. Do you suggest I start with the 'Innocence' card, and move through the deck? How do these groups work?
Thanks!
Samantha

Sophie-David

Hi Samantha

You really can approach it any way you wish, especially since there seems to be just the two of us at the moment.

I'm have a Capricorn Sun, so working through the deck from Fool to World, then Cups to Coins certainly has its appeal. :) But on the other hand I have very strong Aquarian tendencies and like to flit about to any particular card that interests me or seems to be a theme card for me at a particular time.

You will notice that with this deck I have flitted all over the place - except to Staves. I have drafted a story of Strength, the key card for Staves, but have not yet completed it since the operatic cycle involving Siegfried and Brunnhilde seems so large and difficult to encapsulate.

If you have particular interests that relate to the deck as a whole we could also discuss that too, for example, what is the significance of the unusual order of the Minors: Cups, Staves, Arrows, Coins?

Please do whatever you are comfortable with. If you would like to go in order I will follow your lead - but I also reserve the right to flit when I need too! :)

Cheers - David

Cerulean

I was browsing this--fabulous detail in the linking...

and I enjoy this deck very leisurely. Thank you so much, Sophie-David and others for a nice browsing of topics!

BTW, I finally found a book with period Evelyn Paul illustrations and must say this tarot deck is similar in feel...

Regards,

Cerulean

Genna

I´d like to paticipate in the group Sophie-David.This deck is so warm,beautiful,and useful.Thank you for starting it,and for your wonderful posts on the cards.

Sophie-David

Thank you for the compliments Genna and Cerulean. If either of you would like to join in that would be wonderful! :)