Sacred Circle Study Group

Phoenyx*

Of course we'll wait. :D

bonnycat

I would like to join in too. I have had my deck for a while and like the imagery but have not used it as of yet so this seems like a good time to do so

Nitegoddess

Welcome Bonnycat, and of course this is a study group that welcomes everyone. I am afraid I am the one anxiously awaiting my cards and then we will start!!

Kazz

Like you Bonnycat, I have had my deck for a while but I haven't used it all that much as I am finding them very different to the RW and Mythic (which I use all the time).
So I am looking forward to this study group, as I love this deck and want to get to know it a whole lot better than I do..:)

sharon

I'm in

Hi All,

I recently received the deck and book from Mimers in a trade. Very happy with the deck although i haven't read a lot or looked at it much at the moment.

Looking forward to the study group.

Sharon

Red Emma

Sacred Circle Studies

I'd like to join in when I can. I do have the deck, but havn't used it much. I was disappointed in it......not too crazy about the graphics and it's quite a bit too large for me to shuffle easily. Perhaps working with others will help me come to understand it better.

Goddess Bless

paradoxx

perhaps now is the time to focus on the backs of the cards

The chalice is adorned with the face of a child or young man and hovers above the sword and spear (wand) cross each other behind a shield (disk).

All of these are colored in a bronze.gold tone an tend to hover above the stone pattern in the background. It lends to a surreal myyhical quality present throughout the deck.

In conclusion the feelign is simple, and surreal, able to convey an ancient but regal feeling. Now come and enter the sacred circle.

Nitegoddess

The chalice is adorned with the face of a child or young man and hovers above the sword and spear (wand) cross each other behind a shield (disk).

All of these are colored in a bronze.gold tone an tend to hover above the stone pattern in the background. It lends to a surreal myyhical quality present throughout the deck.

In conclusion the feelign is simple, and surreal, able to convey an ancient but regal feeling. Now come and enter the sacred circle.

Boy paradoxx;
You did a beautiful job of describing this... Now I really cant wait to get my deck~~ :)

Phoenyx*

paradoxx said:
perhaps now is the time to focus on the backs of the cards

Yes, the back of the cards is definitely the most beautiful that I have in the 8 decks that I own.

bonnycat

I like the back too

It represents all four of the suits, and appears very realistic as does alot of the deck. Also it is non-reversable, not so sure about that as I am just getting into reversals. However maybe some decks are not mean't to be reversable we will see.