The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

Skydancer

Cannot believe my CDs arrived toDAY!! I figured it would be at least the middle of the week. Nice packaging is right. Wow. (Such pretty red paper ~)

And I've sharpened a pencil, already had a notebook ready to go -- and disc one was great fun, especially since a bit of it is in his "process ramblings" here at AT. I'm so glad he's mentioning the 'toothpick readings' - reading those posts back when was when I knew this Umbrae guy had a talent for story-telling!! Now, all this time later, I see that the guy has ahhh matured into a first-rate story-teller!!! (yeah, like I know anything about it ..) ;)

(Well, actually I did see it in a tarot reading I did about him once ...)

*S*

All Is One

I have to mention that of all the dvds and cds I've seen, the way the cds are printed and packaged is gorgeous. I am just going to save the pencils, even though I listened to what he said about pne vs pencil, I'm sort of OCD about pencils and once I begin to write with a perfectly sharpened pencil (difficult to achieve in the first place) it starts to dull, and I have to go sharpen it again.

I'm going to use a pen to make notes, but I haven't gotten to the note stage yet, that is for my next listen through.

Skydancer

Oh dear - I quite fell asleep part way through Disc 2. Didn't know it until the phone rang and woke me up. And the cat that was sleeping upon my lap.

You've a wicked sense of humor, young Umbrae. :laugh:
I was awake long enough for two 'good moments' ~

*S*

All Is One

Cats Learn In Their Sleep ??

Skydancer said:
Oh dear - I quite fell asleep part way through Disc 2. Didn't know it until the phone rang and woke me up. And the cat that was sleeping upon my lap.

You've a wicked sense of humor, young Umbrae. :laugh:
I was awake long enough for two 'good moments' ~

*S*

You and I are on the same level SD!!

I PM'ed him last night to tell him...funny stuff!

I have not gotten as far as I would like but if anyone is looking for a set of CDs that will teach, inform, tickle, and rock you to sleep.....

As well as teach you...

Here you go.

If I were able to sleep in my own room with no Andy to wake up, these cds would be playing all night as I slept.

(Wonder what your cats learned from the session?? :))

Sheri

Huzzah!!!

I got mine today!

First thing I love -- not having to figure out how to open the case. :D

Loading into iTunes as I write this!

:love: valeria

mac22

valeria said:
Huzzah!!!

I got mine today!

First thing I love -- not having to figure out how to open the case. :D

Loading into iTunes as I write this!

:love: valeria

Love to hear your comments.

Mac22

All Is One

Valeria Got Her CDs

I can't wait to hear what you think, Valeria.

And yes, the whole presentation is amazing. I want that snake eating its tale (tail) tattooed on me. Oh wait....already full up on the snake energy....

Well...you got my point!

Onyx

Question for those who have it

I am nearly ready to buy it and looking forward to what it will be like to hear them.

I heard that the MP3 disc had special features that the 6 disc audio didn't have. Is this true?

I am torn about which to get. I would love both because I would love to listen to it in the car and I can load it on to my MP3 player without it being mp3, of course. So I am leaning toward the 6 disc set.

But . . . if there is extra goodness on the MP3 disc then that will likely win the battle. . . so did I hear right or not.

Thanks,

Onyx.

Leisa

There isn't that much more on the disks some samples and podcasts with Dan which you might have already. I would encourage you to get the MP3 version since I spent hours tagging them and then you can burn disks from the mp3's to use in the car.

Baroli

Yes! On the MP3 there is a 3D hollogram of Umbrae in a pink tutu dancing with,.....just pulling your leg. I have the MP3 and all I know is that it makes life a lot easier to load it up in itunes and download it to my MP3. If there are extra features on it, I will delightfully surprised as you will be if you get it in that version.

:D